 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Crossman 760 no pressure |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm |
|
|
| bluegold |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 14 Jun 2012 |
| Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
 |
When I pump my 760 I can hear air discharging out of the barrel. I had put a couple of drops oil into the pump cylinder which help a little to build a very small amount of pressure. I have never taken the pump assembly apart so I have no idea what parts I would need for a rebuild.
If anyone can help with the parts required along with the part numbers it would really appreciated.
To make matters worse I have no idea how old it is or the which 760 model it is. Is there a way to tell by the serial number? Which is 181243355.
Last but not least where can the parts be purchased?
Thanks,
bluegold |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am |
|
|
| ZipSnipe |
| Veteran Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 09 Mar 2012 |
| Posts: 327 |
|
|
|
 |
| Best bet is to call Crosman and get the seals replaced, very cheap like a couple of bucks just takes everybit of two weeks delivery |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm |
|
|
| bluegold |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 14 Jun 2012 |
| Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
 |
Thank you for the reply, I give them a call.
bluegold |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Crossman 760 no pressure |  | |  |  |  |
Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
|
|
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|