Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Crossman 760 no pressure
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Crossman 760 no pressure 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quote
bluegold
New Member
New Member
Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2
When I pump my 760 I can hear air discharging out of the barrel. I had put a couple of drops oil into the pump cylinder which help a little to build a very small amount of pressure. I have never taken the pump assembly apart so I have no idea what parts I would need for a rebuild.
If anyone can help with the parts required along with the part numbers it would really appreciated.

To make matters worse I have no idea how old it is or the which 760 model it is. Is there a way to tell by the serial number? Which is 181243355.

Last but not least where can the parts be purchased?

Thanks,
bluegold
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 am Reply with quote
ZipSnipe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 327
Best bet is to call Crosman and get the seals replaced, very cheap like a couple of bucks just takes everybit of two weeks delivery
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote
bluegold
New Member
New Member
Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2
Thank you for the reply, I give them a call.

bluegold
View user's profile Send private message
Crossman 760 no pressure 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.