 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | New to Forum and Posting Best Shot I Have Ever Made. |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am |
|
|
| ksheepdog |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 05 Nov 2011 |
| Posts: 2 |
| Location: Navarre, FL |
|
|
 |
Hello all. I have been lurking for about a month now and have decided to join. I currently shoot a Crosman Sierra Pro with Crosman 3-9X40 scope. (All stock by the way.) It's .177. I don't have a chrony, so I have no idea what the speed is on the gun. I am also using Crosman Premier Hollow Point. (The ones you can get at Wally World, 500 to a tin.) Was out plinking this morning on a thug groundhog target @ 20ish yards. A flying insect of some sort landed on the target just as I was taking aim. I figured, what the heck, I'll see if I can shoot it. The following pictures are the result. By far the best shot I have ever made with this rifle. Pics were taken with a Kodak C183, 14mp. Not sure if you can zoom in on the photos, but on my computer, you can make out a leg that was stuck into the paper from the shot. I can't wait til my sons get up. They aren't gonna believe it. I can barely believe it myself, and I shot the dang thing!
 |
|
_________________ Be Polite, Be Professional, Be Prepared to Kill Everyone You Meet.
Crosman Sierra Pro, bone stock. Crosman/Centerpoint 3-9X40 scope. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm |
|
|
| Jr. Squirreler |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 12 Dec 2010 |
| Posts: 419 |
| Location: New York |
|
|
 |
Great Shot!!
Welcome to the Forum! |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:46 pm |
|
|
| ksheepdog |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 05 Nov 2011 |
| Posts: 2 |
| Location: Navarre, FL |
|
|
 |
| I went out a measured the distance, it was closer to 16-18 yards. I had all ready picked up the target and had to "guestemate" where I had placed it. Now, if only I could make that shot again. Once in a lifetime I'm sure. |
|
_________________ Be Polite, Be Professional, Be Prepared to Kill Everyone You Meet.
Crosman Sierra Pro, bone stock. Crosman/Centerpoint 3-9X40 scope. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 pm |
|
|
| SMP |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 04 Feb 2011 |
| Posts: 1183 |
| Location: Just south of "Out There"- Land O Lakes Ontario |
|
|
 |
Welcome to the forum...Nice shot  |
|
_________________ Sean
 |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|