Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » New to Forum and Posting Best Shot I Have Ever Made.
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
New to Forum and Posting Best Shot I Have Ever Made. 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 am Reply with quote
ksheepdog
New Member
New Member
Joined: 05 Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Location: Navarre, FL
Hello all. I have been lurking for about a month now and have decided to join. I currently shoot a Crosman Sierra Pro with Crosman 3-9X40 scope. (All stock by the way.) It's .177. I don't have a chrony, so I have no idea what the speed is on the gun. I am also using Crosman Premier Hollow Point. (The ones you can get at Wally World, 500 to a tin.) Was out plinking this morning on a thug groundhog target @ 20ish yards. A flying insect of some sort landed on the target just as I was taking aim. I figured, what the heck, I'll see if I can shoot it. The following pictures are the result. By far the best shot I have ever made with this rifle. Pics were taken with a Kodak C183, 14mp. Not sure if you can zoom in on the photos, but on my computer, you can make out a leg that was stuck into the paper from the shot. I can't wait til my sons get up. They aren't gonna believe it. I can barely believe it myself, and I shot the dang thing!





_________________
Be Polite, Be Professional, Be Prepared to Kill Everyone You Meet.

Crosman Sierra Pro, bone stock. Crosman/Centerpoint 3-9X40 scope.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 pm Reply with quote
Jr. Squirreler
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 419
Location: New York
Great Shot!!

Welcome to the Forum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote
ksheepdog
New Member
New Member
Joined: 05 Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Location: Navarre, FL
I went out a measured the distance, it was closer to 16-18 yards. I had all ready picked up the target and had to "guestemate" where I had placed it. Now, if only I could make that shot again. Once in a lifetime I'm sure.

_________________
Be Polite, Be Professional, Be Prepared to Kill Everyone You Meet.

Crosman Sierra Pro, bone stock. Crosman/Centerpoint 3-9X40 scope.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quote
SMP
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 04 Feb 2011
Posts: 1183
Location: Just south of "Out There"- Land O Lakes Ontario
Welcome to the forum...Nice shot Thumb Up!

_________________
Sean
View user's profile Send private message
New to Forum and Posting Best Shot I Have Ever Made. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.