 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | What's my Beeman RX1 Theoben in .20 worth? |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm |
|
|
| Heavy G |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 21 Jun 2010 |
| Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
 |
I'm selling it and I need to know what it's worth. Ballpark estimates are much appreciated.
I don't have a picture of it handy but I'm just looking for a range of values.
Thanks. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm |
|
|
| AirGunEric |
| Site Admin |

 |
 |
| Joined: 20 Jan 2007 |
| Posts: 6930 |
| Location: "Out There" |
|
|
 |
| I've seen them anywhere from $200-400 depending on condition. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm |
|
|
| kanyon |
| Silver Status Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 09 Aug 2008 |
| Posts: 1582 |
| Location: New Zealand |
|
|
 |
Don't listen to Eric....
I will give $20 for it...just to take it of yer hands...
As long as you pay the shiping...can't be fairer than that...
Honest Pete..  |
|
_________________ Career Infinity PCP .22
Webley Patriot .25
Hatsan mod 75 .22
Hatsan mod 99 .177 (Quattro & SAS)
Kral underlever .177
.............................................
. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | RX Beeman/Theoben in .20 |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:58 pm |
|
|
| donwalk |
| Veteran Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 09 Jun 2009 |
| Posts: 247 |
| Location: republik of kaliphornia |
|
|
 |
| I'll trade you a Beeman R10 in .177 for it... |
|
_________________ never squat while wearing spurs...will rogers |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm |
|
|
| Heavy G |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 21 Jun 2010 |
| Posts: 2 |
|
|
|
 |
| I'm looking for some cash on it but thanks for the offer. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|