Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » What's my Beeman RX1 Theoben in .20 worth?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
What's my Beeman RX1 Theoben in .20 worth? 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Heavy G
New Member
New Member
Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 2
I'm selling it and I need to know what it's worth. Ballpark estimates are much appreciated.

I don't have a picture of it handy but I'm just looking for a range of values.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
I've seen them anywhere from $200-400 depending on condition.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
Don't listen to Eric.... Rolling Eyes
I will give $20 for it...just to take it of yer hands... Razz
As long as you pay the shiping...can't be fairer than that... Exclamation


Honest Pete.. Laughing

_________________
Career Infinity PCP .22
Webley Patriot .25
Hatsan mod 75 .22
Hatsan mod 99 .177 (Quattro & SAS)
Kral underlever .177


.............................................


.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
RX Beeman/Theoben in .20 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote
donwalk
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Posts: 247
Location: republik of kaliphornia
I'll trade you a Beeman R10 in .177 for it...

_________________
never squat while wearing spurs...will rogers
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Heavy G
New Member
New Member
Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Posts: 2
I'm looking for some cash on it but thanks for the offer.
View user's profile Send private message
What's my Beeman RX1 Theoben in .20 worth? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.