Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » delete
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
delete 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 333
Location: Middle of the Desert
delete


Last edited by Midichlorian on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
.22 Benjamin Marauder

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 am Reply with quote
Crosman140
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 13 Dec 2008
Posts: 663
Location: USA
I have a beautiful 1955 Crosman Model 140 in .22. But there's no way in this world I'd trade it. Laughing Razz Smile

And I already have a G1. Mr. Green Cool

But in all seriousness, just keep it and save up for a nice .22.

I have bought and sold so many guns (air and powder) and I regret each one of the sells. Wish I had kept them all.

_________________
My Critter Gitters
.22 Crosman 140 (1955)
.177 Crosman G1 (2009)
.177 Crosman 1377 (2009)
.177 Daisy 880 (2019)
BB Daisy Red Ryder (2012)
BB Daisy Buck (2019)
BB Crosman 1600 (1980)
BB Marksman 1010 (1979)
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 333
Location: Middle of the Desert
Honestly I kind of lost faith in Crosman.
But I do respect their return policy .

_________________
.22 Benjamin Marauder

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
i'd tune it and keep it. the more guns you get the less wear go's on each one.

once you have 5 or 10 or 35 guns you'll like it cuz you won't use it everyday wondering when the spring will die.

this is how my springers last so long. just buy more. Mr. Green

i too have sold many of both over the years. i regret it as now i would have close to 50 guns. nope, there's never enough. Cool

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 333
Location: Middle of the Desert
Thanks not really the answer for me.
No extra cash to buy a bunch of guns,I just need 1 or 2 good guns prob a .22 and .25

I got a baby coming in 2 months and the house we are renting is getting foreclosed.
So I have to worry about money to move and money and all that fun stuff.

But its a week now without a air rifle and im having some serious withdrawl`s .


I never left my G1 cocked and took great care cleaning it.
it worried me a spring can brake in less the 1000 rounds.



sniper wrote:
i'd tune it and keep it. the more guns you get the less wear go's on each one.

once you have 5 or 10 or 35 guns you'll like it cuz you won't use it everyday wondering when the spring will die.

this is how my springers last so long. just buy more. Mr. Green

i too have sold many of both over the years. i regret it as now i would have close to 50 guns. nope, there's never enough. Cool

_________________
.22 Benjamin Marauder

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
though it's also chinese like the g-1 look at a b-26 in .22. $156.

i LOVE mine. 690fps/14.3

over 2000shots through it and NO problems.

there are tune kits made for it also. so in a few years when it dies it'll come back better than new. Mr. Green

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 333
Location: Middle of the Desert
Well im still considering a trade.
I got the new g1 and new scope back.
I have shot it about 30 times,but basically still brand new.

Make me some offers if interested.

_________________
.22 Benjamin Marauder

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!
View user's profile Send private message
delete 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.