 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | delete |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 am |
|
|
| Midichlorian |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 May 2009 |
| Posts: 333 |
| Location: Middle of the Desert |
|
|
 |
|
Last edited by Midichlorian on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total _________________ .22 Benjamin Marauder
Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:11 am |
|
|
| Crosman140 |
| Senior Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 13 Dec 2008 |
| Posts: 663 |
| Location: USA |
|
|
 |
I have a beautiful 1955 Crosman Model 140 in .22. But there's no way in this world I'd trade it.
And I already have a G1.
But in all seriousness, just keep it and save up for a nice .22.
I have bought and sold so many guns (air and powder) and I regret each one of the sells. Wish I had kept them all. |
|
_________________ My Critter Gitters
.22 Crosman 140 (1955)
.177 Crosman G1 (2009)
.177 Crosman 1377 (2009)
.177 Daisy 880 (2019)
BB Daisy Red Ryder (2012)
BB Daisy Buck (2019)
BB Crosman 1600 (1980)
BB Marksman 1010 (1979) |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am |
|
|
| Midichlorian |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 May 2009 |
| Posts: 333 |
| Location: Middle of the Desert |
|
|
 |
Honestly I kind of lost faith in Crosman.
But I do respect their return policy . |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:40 am |
|
|
| sniper |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 28 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 3752 |
| Location: Star, Idaho |
|
|
 |
i'd tune it and keep it. the more guns you get the less wear go's on each one.
once you have 5 or 10 or 35 guns you'll like it cuz you won't use it everyday wondering when the spring will die.
this is how my springers last so long. just buy more.
i too have sold many of both over the years. i regret it as now i would have close to 50 guns. nope, there's never enough.  |
|
_________________ I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it....... |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 pm |
|
|
| Midichlorian |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 May 2009 |
| Posts: 333 |
| Location: Middle of the Desert |
|
|
 |
Thanks not really the answer for me.
No extra cash to buy a bunch of guns,I just need 1 or 2 good guns prob a .22 and .25
I got a baby coming in 2 months and the house we are renting is getting foreclosed.
So I have to worry about money to move and money and all that fun stuff.
But its a week now without a air rifle and im having some serious withdrawl`s .
I never left my G1 cocked and took great care cleaning it.
it worried me a spring can brake in less the 1000 rounds.
| sniper wrote: |
i'd tune it and keep it. the more guns you get the less wear go's on each one.
once you have 5 or 10 or 35 guns you'll like it cuz you won't use it everyday wondering when the spring will die.
this is how my springers last so long. just buy more.
i too have sold many of both over the years. i regret it as now i would have close to 50 guns. nope, there's never enough.  |
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm |
|
|
| sniper |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 28 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 3752 |
| Location: Star, Idaho |
|
|
 |
though it's also chinese like the g-1 look at a b-26 in .22. $156.
i LOVE mine. 690fps/14.3
over 2000shots through it and NO problems.
there are tune kits made for it also. so in a few years when it dies it'll come back better than new.  |
|
_________________ I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it....... |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm |
|
|
| Midichlorian |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 May 2009 |
| Posts: 333 |
| Location: Middle of the Desert |
|
|
 |
Well im still considering a trade.
I got the new g1 and new scope back.
I have shot it about 30 times,but basically still brand new.
Make me some offers if interested. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | delete |  | |  |  |  |
Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
|
|
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|