Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Can I add a peep to a 77 sheridan?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Can I add a peep to a 77 sheridan? 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
If I got a Williams 64 peep could I add it on? Or do I need a dovetail to attach.

Hell, I could epoxy it if I wanted to, but that's ghetto.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quote
dummyracer36
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 723
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
its only ghetto if you chrome the epoxy!!!

_________________
"not tonight dear, i have a race in the morning"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
No... then it's pimpin!!!!

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
ask mac-1.

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
no it wouldn't be pimpin' it would be ghetto. mine has a peep but your's is older.

the peep is nice. very m-1 carbine-ish

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
Can I add a peep to a 77 sheridan? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.