 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Can I add a peep to a 77 sheridan? |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm |
|
|
| fritz |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 2443 |
| Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia |
|
|
 |
If I got a Williams 64 peep could I add it on? Or do I need a dovetail to attach.
Hell, I could epoxy it if I wanted to, but that's ghetto. |
|
_________________ "I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa
Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.
It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:00 pm |
|
|
| dummyracer36 |
| Senior Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 21 Sep 2008 |
| Posts: 723 |
| Location: St. Louis, Missouri |
|
|
 |
| its only ghetto if you chrome the epoxy!!! |
|
_________________ "not tonight dear, i have a race in the morning" |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:48 pm |
|
|
| fritz |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 25 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 2443 |
| Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia |
|
|
 |
| No... then it's pimpin!!!! |
|
_________________ "I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa
Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.
It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person. |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:25 pm |
|
|
| sniper |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 28 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 3752 |
| Location: Star, Idaho |
|
|
 |
|
_________________ I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it....... |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:37 pm |
|
|
| sniper |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 28 Nov 2008 |
| Posts: 3752 |
| Location: Star, Idaho |
|
|
 |
no it wouldn't be pimpin' it would be ghetto. mine has a peep but your's is older.
the peep is nice. very m-1 carbine-ish |
|
_________________ I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it....... |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|