Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » AirGunHome Q&A » New modification...
New modification... 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
I was getting tired of downloading and then posting people's oversized pictures on an image host so that many peoples displays wouldn't stretch all over the sides of their screens (needing the horizontal movement bar to see a complete image and such).

So- a new modification has been installed to re-size things to each person's default display. What this means is that if a post starts loading and an image starts to stretch the sides of the screen out, once the page has loaded completely, it will "snap" back to your display sizing so there are no overruns on your display.

It seems to work A-OK- but if anyone notices anything funky- please let me know.

Also, for anyone who has specifically been re-sizing their images to fit the standard 1024x768 resolution most people are using on their monitors- you don't need to any longer if you don't want to do this.

If this is not working for you- your browser must have Javascript -enabled- to operate properly.

However- this won't fix excessively long internet page links, for example:

http://asdsdlkhvsdllvasjdsdvasdva78t67896asdvlahksdfvlakvjaklsd908789asdvlasjkdvklajsdvkljasdvl90a7sdfvajsdlvkajsdklvjasdfv9p87897yuasdlvkjasdlkvjasdv9p876a9s8dyvaosldvjalsdvjaskldvj.com

the new setup will force the screen to re-size, and the link can still be clicked upon, but the horizontal scroll bar will appear in the posting (that post alone, not for the whole page with images and such).

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
New modification... 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » AirGunHome Q&A