 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | My other find while out junking "Hahn 45 Single Action |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:09 pm |
|
|
| BBGun Bob |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 29 Oct 2007 |
| Posts: 474 |
| Location: Michigan |
|
|
 |
This is the other one I found today. These are getting rare here in the States and bring good money. A Hahn 45 Single Action CO2 BB gun was manufactured for Hahn by Crosman from 1954-1968.Serial# is 868124 I do not know if I can find out its age.
I'll go ahead and reseal it before I even waste a CO2 cartridge to test it.More than likely it will be a leaker.One part missing is the CO2 Cart.Cover.I think I can find this part.Total spent today $35.00 for two pistols.Not a bad day I'd say.
I like finds like this.
Two in one shot,not bad!
BBGun Bob
PS:Keep your eyes out for a co2 cartridge cover for this pistol
 |
|
_________________ Air Guns Create Many Questions ! !
Together We Can Answer Them ! ! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:39 pm |
|
|
| broommaster2000 |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 10 Mar 2007 |
| Posts: 5714 |
| Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands |
|
|
 |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:50 pm |
|
|
| 23ib0d0n |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 21 May 2007 |
| Posts: 757 |
|
|
|
 |
Most covers broke at the tab, and wound up going in a round file . . .  |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | They came with cover |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm |
|
|
| BBGun Bob |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 29 Oct 2007 |
| Posts: 474 |
| Location: Michigan |
|
|
 |
The originals all had a CO2 Cartridge cover.It was usally the first thing lost or tossed aside then ended up in the trash.One of the auction sites sells re-pops for $5.00.I'm sure I can make one if the damn weather ever decides to give us Michiganders a break.Ten inches of snow last tuesday and calling for more tonight or tomorrow.
I'm sick of it!!!
Have a good weekend.
BBgun Bob |
|
_________________ Air Guns Create Many Questions ! !
Together We Can Answer Them ! ! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:41 am |
|
|
| broommaster2000 |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 10 Mar 2007 |
| Posts: 5714 |
| Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands |
|
|
 |
| Well, spring is in the air over here. I wish I had a place to go and build stuff, but I don't, so I will have to grab a bike and ride it for 5 kilometers before I get to the next best friend with a decent workshop. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Broom 5 K ain't a bad ride |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:31 am |
|
|
| BBGun Bob |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 29 Oct 2007 |
| Posts: 474 |
| Location: Michigan |
|
|
 |
At least you have a place to get your jobs done.I have most power tools needed but would love to have a #1 Milling machine #2 a lathe.I just couldn't put any cars in the garage with those two machines.But it sure would be nice!!
BBGun Bob |
|
_________________ Air Guns Create Many Questions ! !
Together We Can Answer Them ! ! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:37 am |
|
|
| broommaster2000 |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 10 Mar 2007 |
| Posts: 5714 |
| Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands |
|
|
 |
Oh, but those things don't come for free, Bob, and right now it's only for parts that are made of wood. We all know what that par ist. Still need to find a decent piece though.  |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|