Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » Howdy
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Howdy 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:44 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Long time fellas. Hope yall are doing great.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:47 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Good to see you're still out there. Not alot of traffic around here these days (Faceb##K has stolen most forum's activity) and a couple people from back years ago are gone now (i.e. like permanent-vacation gone, which is too bad).

If you have anything you've been doing lately related to airguns, post it!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:33 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Glad to read you, Eric. I had looked around the place, and knew the inevitable had occurred. Rest in peace fellas.

Last thing I've done with an airgun was catch a mouse across the garage with two pumps in the 1322. Even more impressive if you consider all the... umm... factors... detrimental to marksmanship, that late at night...

I've been burning powder since I live in a free state and have big boy paychecks. Suppressors and the convenience of rimfire ammo replaced airguns. My Diana 34 is up on the wall for display though. I shot that girl so many times (estimated 50k rds) the barrel worked loose from the block.

Geeked way out with metallic handloading. Getting my feet wet in proper Service Rifle and Mid-Range. Working towards Master class (hopefully just a couple more matches) and maybe even Distinguishing. Nice formality from all the random crap (from backyard clays to the better part of a mile) I've shot over the years outside the Corps and a little IDPA.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Howdy 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.