Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery » My Crosman 2240
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
My Crosman 2240 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
Finished up the 2240 I was working on. Got her sighted in and took some pics.













View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Very snazzy Ern I do like the Co2 tube cap very original, I should think the muzzle brake cuts the noise down quite a bit, it does look like it has a fair bit of volume.

Good Stuff

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
Alstone wrote:
Very snazzy Ern I do like the Co2 tube cap very original, I should think the muzzle brake cuts the noise down quite a bit, it does look like it has a fair bit of volume.

Good Stuff

Al


Thanks Al! Yes the co2 cap really sets it off. Got it from a member who makes them on another forum. The TKO brake is incredible. I can shoot inside my apartment with no problems. I don't know how it works but it REALLY does. I thought the gun was broken when I first shot it with the brake on!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 pm Reply with quote
ZipSnipe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 327
no doubt very sweet!!! Like the silver black contrast.

You are reaching the upper echelons of modding !!!!!!

_________________
You can have tomorrow, I'll take yesterday !!!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
ZipSnipe wrote:
no doubt very sweet!!! Like the silver black contrast.

You are reaching the upper echelons of modding !!!!!!


Laughing Thanks Zip, I don't even know what echelons means but I think it's good! I got the idea to do it silver and black from that home depot flashlight I had laying around. I want to polish the rear end caps now to spice up the back a bit.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote
oddtodd
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2029
Location: Richmond, IN USA
Lookin good ern! I like the CO2 cap too. Pretty sharp!

_________________
Airguns: Two starlings talking "Larry, did you hear that? Larry?? LARRY!!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote
robert w
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Posts: 574
Location: usa
wow snappy lookin job . very tidy

_________________
,crosman 400,gamo big cat in .22, diana 5g,diana 54 air king, diana 34 in .22 diana 34 in .177, wilrauch hw-55,and a romainian pioner training rifle , and a huge collection of powder burners 35 last count . 1 would think i have a gun store
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
Thank you gentlemen!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 am Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
Changed the grips a bit.





View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Mark5043
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Posts: 1379
Schweeet! Very nicely done.... Thumb Up!
After I'm done with my 1322 carbine build.It will be time for another 2240.The addiction never ends... Laughing

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote
oddtodd
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2029
Location: Richmond, IN USA
Nice look Ern! How did you do the silver? Is it spray paint?

_________________
Airguns: Two starlings talking "Larry, did you hear that? Larry?? LARRY!!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Big Ern
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 357
Location: Miami Fl.
Mark5043 wrote:
Schweeet! Very nicely done.... Thumb Up!
After I'm done with my 1322 carbine build.It will be time for another 2240.The addiction never ends... Laughing


Thanks Mark!

oddtodd wrote:
Nice look Ern! How did you do the silver? Is it spray paint?


Yeah Todd, I used silver spray paint, spray clear coat, and truck bedliner on the black part.
View user's profile Send private message
My Crosman 2240 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.