Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Crosman 1077 adapter leaking
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Crosman 1077 adapter leaking 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm Reply with quote
dgill53
New Member
New Member
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Hey Folks,
I just bought a Crosman 1077 at a swapmeet that came with an adapter for a 88 gram CO2 bottle. The gun really shoots well with the 12 gram cartridges other than what seems to be a 20 pound trigger pull but I apparently have an air leak when I tried installing the larger CO2 bottle. Is there an O ring or gasket down where the cylinder is inserted and pierced? I didn't notice anything there. I'm wondering if Mickey Mouse is in my future. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Dan
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
There is a seal. There were two different styles of seal, depending on when the adapter was made- although I think both versions can use the newer-style seal.

If you are in the US- call Crosman, they can likely send you a replacement. If you are somewhere else in the world- locate your nearest Crosman repair center.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 am Reply with quote
dgill53
New Member
New Member
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a call later today and hopefully get this thing working.
Dan
View user's profile Send private message
Crosman 1077 adapter leaking 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.