 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm |
|
|
| SMP |
| Silver Status Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 04 Feb 2011 |
| Posts: 1183 |
| Location: Just south of "Out There"- Land O Lakes Ontario |
|
|
 |
| Quote: |
| Others still may have torn the same springer apart 50 times to learn everything the "hard way" but nonetheless learned. |
.... I thinks Eric must have a hidden camera in my shop |
|
_________________ Sean
 |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 pm |
|
|
| roofer |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 05 Nov 2011 |
| Posts: 4 |
| Location: Ontario |
|
|
 |
Thanks for the welcome..
No doubt many have learned the hard way. A guy I know has a BSA that is 70 years old and still shoots great.
I have several RWS air rifles and a few are done with the vortek kits. Sweet shooters. I also have a stoeger x20 which is getting recrowned right now.
If I stepped on toes.. Sorry. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|