Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Not to brag or anything..
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Not to brag or anything.. 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quote
domer_pyle
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 523
But boy is my Quest the $#1+. Just picked it up after forever and was surprised not only that I'd forgotten how light the trigger was but how little recoil it's got! If you search my threads there is one or two with all the details but the guide is a custom set from a guy named Pete in NZ with a Tarantula wrapped around it, I believe the piston seal is stock cause the JM one needed to be resized.

Last I checked Barracudas were damn near stacking at 30 yards, leaving the tube at about 832 average, Premiers bottle cap accurate at 50 leaving at 97-something average. Used my unfortunately large collection of Destroyer EX's for the initial resight at ten yards before dialing in and was surprised, they go hole in one every time, I had to get up and look to be sure lol.

Anyway, haven't posted much in a while so figured I'd share my surprise and excitement. And maybe get some noob reading this inspired to grab a Quest for a cool hundred bucks. Happy shooting
View user's profile Send private message
Re: Not to brag or anything.. 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:06 am Reply with quote
RVTMaverick
Member
Member
Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 59
Location: VA.
domer_pyle wrote:
But boy is my Quest the $#1+. Just picked it up after forever and was surprised not only that I'd forgotten how light the trigger was but how little recoil it's got! If you search my threads there is one or two with all the details but the guide is a custom set from a guy named Pete in NZ with a Tarantula wrapped around it, I believe the piston seal is stock cause the JM one needed to be resized.

Last I checked Barracudas were damn near stacking at 30 yards, leaving the tube at about 832 average, Premiers bottle cap accurate at 50 leaving at 97-something average. Used my unfortunately large collection of Destroyer EX's for the initial resight at ten yards before dialing in and was surprised, they go hole in one every time, I had to get up and look to be sure lol.

Anyway, haven't posted much in a while so figured I'd share my surprise and excitement. And maybe get some noob reading this inspired to grab a Quest for a cool hundred bucks. Happy shooting


Hey Domer-Pyle

This thread is Worthless without any PICTURES mang.! Razz

Wink
Joking aside, I would love to see this Surgical tool! Smile Cool


Peace Jeff
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:11 pm Reply with quote
domer_pyle
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 523
Will do, by the end of the weekend I'll toss a few up
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm Reply with quote
domer_pyle
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Posts: 523


There she is. The muzzlebrake is a dead flashlight that fit the OD of the barrel almost perfectly. Stock was sanded stained and waxed by myself, nothing fancy. The paint is that hammered textured stuff in a spray can. Hoping Polys group well cause I'd love to hunt with this and be able to actually inflict some shock trauma
View user's profile Send private message
Not to brag or anything.. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.