Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Antique, Collector and Novelty Airguns » 1969 Ben Franklin BB model 3100. Anyone have info about it?
1969 Ben Franklin BB model 3100. Anyone have info about it? 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote
jwlcbr600
Thanks for reading my first post. Hope it proves interesting and not too challenging.

After my Grandfather passed in 97, Grandma lets me have his old BB gun to get rid of some birds above my garage. Told me to keep it so I tried to find out about it after some time. I looked over Crosman's site and did find it's serial range, hence the year. Also found pictures and auctions for a few of these guns on other sites, but have no other speciffic information about it. Really want to know what its FPS was supposed to be. Recommended number of pumps, etc.

It functtions very well and looks good. 1-2 pumps and it doesn't seem that acurate. 3-6 and I start to trust its more. Hit a starling about 120 feet out one day but the gun is not consistant. 10 pumps and from about 50 feet it almost penetrated a 20 thousandths shept of aluminum. It is hard to pump but is very clean for it's age. I have mistakenly left it charged for a couple weeks and it held and fired fine after.

Anyone know any details about this gun? Probably keeping it forever. Getting a Gamo Whisper on Monday and have a Mauser 48K 8mm from Yugoslavia so developing a small collection now. Would like to have some educaiton on this little rifle.
benjamin 3100 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quote
james tuthill
I have one to. Here the info you need. 9 pump's, 650 ftps. !/4" in 33ft. If you need any more info your best bet is to email at thestoneskipper@yahoo.com an not this web site.
1969 Ben Franklin BB model 3100. Anyone have info about it? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Antique, Collector and Novelty Airguns