Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » Morning Eric
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Morning Eric 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Your up early! Laughing

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Up? That would imply that I had been "down" previously!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
No I would never suggest that, with all the work you do I reckon you don,t sleep. Laughing

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Of late- it seems I get sleep in 2-3 hour bits. I should go away soon as I need to get up in 2.5 hours to get my daughter ready for school...

Investigating valid solutions for different problems involving software platforms is time-consuming I must say.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Morning Eric 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.