Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery » BSA Lightning XL Tactical 12 Fpe
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
BSA Lightning XL Tactical 12 Fpe 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
I present you:

The BSA Lightning XL Tactical













More on this rifle later. Wink


Last edited by broommaster2000 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
why ya' so cryptic dude?

i'm re-getting a .22 disco this summer. Mr. Green

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
sniper wrote:
why ya' so cryptic dude?

i'm re-getting a .22 disco this summer. Mr. Green


Anticipation is hald the fun! Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quote
ausher
Member
Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 96
Location: SWMO U.S.A.
I thought this was picture gallery not discription gallery... Cool

_________________
so far a stock 2240 and a 2300kt with a 14.6" barrel, walnut grips, with mods from www.mountainaircustomairguns.com - power adjuster, modified valve, and an extended bolt probe. optical- leapers 30mm tactical dot sight
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
WOOOH! Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
sneaky bastard!

Thumb Up!

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote
ausher
Member
Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2010
Posts: 96
Location: SWMO U.S.A.
thats alot more discriptive! Wink

_________________
so far a stock 2240 and a 2300kt with a 14.6" barrel, walnut grips, with mods from www.mountainaircustomairguns.com - power adjuster, modified valve, and an extended bolt probe. optical- leapers 30mm tactical dot sight
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Breech seal was broken, and the guy I bought this from told me he forgot about it because he rarely shoots it. He agreed to pay for the new one so that's a nice one! Wink

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Nice one Anton! Cool

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Yeah yeah Broom. Only accurate rifles are interesting. Faq-U

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quote
Slavia
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Posts: 4382
Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA
You've come a long way from a 630 and a "pile o' Crosman."

_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Slavia wrote:
You've come a long way from a 630 and a "pile o' Crosman."


That being said, I've shot it today and from what I can tell this is the loudest rifle I've ever owned. Neutral Seems to be something not quite right-ish so I'll see what it does on a chrony if I get the chance.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quote
backallyguns
New Member
New Member
Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 7
nice setup
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Thanks mate! And thanks for bringing it up again:

It shoots just nicely now, with a new seal.

I screwed up one seal but got two with it. They're Weihrauch seals that I sanded down. It's a tight fit.

That being said, the bear trap broke and that kept the safety on. Means I couldn't shoot. Really sucked bitches and had to dry fire it to decock it while the stock was off. removed the beartrap and the beartrap safety. The normal safety still works though.

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
BSA Lightning XL Tactical 12 Fpe 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.