Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery » My latest Crosman HPA Project...
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
My latest Crosman HPA Project... 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quote
yourdaddyjoe
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 4027
Location: Tatorville, USA
Thanks Bob... ya got me hooked on the QB block setup...

My twist... Walther Loather Talon Barrel... He he he... Twisted Evil

Too wet to go play and get ya some numbers....

Still have the rear wood work and a couple other things to do.... But I know I am going to have to tune down...








_________________

Say "NO" to BB Gun Wars... Quid Pro Quo Rule: An eye for an eye...
www.HPASports.com www.Facebook.com/hpasports
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Stop making me jealous.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quote
rsterne
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2998
Location: Coalmont, BC
Looks good, Joe.... How did you pin the block to the tube?.... (I can see the upgraded screws)....

Bob

_________________
Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
Airsonal: Too many to count!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote
yourdaddyjoe
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 4027
Location: Tatorville, USA
He he he... I'll never telllllll

Was discusing the approch for pinning the block with my son-in-law over beers... I'm coming in from the top on both sides... even at 1800 psi I got imediate creapage durring test fitting...

_________________

Say "NO" to BB Gun Wars... Quid Pro Quo Rule: An eye for an eye...
www.HPASports.com www.Facebook.com/hpasports
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
thats a nice one Joe Joe....
I want to do another but tossing between
a QB 22XX or 1760

Pete
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quote
Mark5043
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Posts: 1379
Hey Joe....did ya make that breech yourself?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:07 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
5 Fpe but dead accurate at 10 yards? Razz Would give a nice shot count. Cool

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:10 am Reply with quote
yourdaddyjoe
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 4027
Location: Tatorville, USA
Mark5043 wrote:
Hey Joe....did ya make that breech yourself?


Yeppers... Did not want to cut down the barrel and loose 4"... Nice thing is... If I want a 24" or diferent Cal... any Talon barrel will drop in and all I have to do is machine the transfer port and do a slight taper on the loading port...

_________________

Say "NO" to BB Gun Wars... Quid Pro Quo Rule: An eye for an eye...
www.HPASports.com www.Facebook.com/hpasports
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote
packrat
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 16 Nov 2009
Posts: 882
Location: Out in the woods...Ellabell, GA.
WOW !! That's what I call planning ahead....highly accuaret barrel AND you can change lengths and/or calibers almost at will Mr. Green Mr. Green Outstanding job...you should be happy with how that came out!

_________________
HEY !! This getting old thing is NOT for sissies...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quote
backallyguns
New Member
New Member
Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 7
id love to have somethign like this
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote
yourdaddyjoe
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 4027
Location: Tatorville, USA
Finished the Butt piece... still needs a few more coats to get it to match the Fore Grip...




Here ya go Bob... Sank a 10-32x1/4" SS Set Screw in the top of the Tank Block to give it 3 points of contact.



I still have to build a proper Power Adjuster for it.... and a couple more details and then I'll get ya some #'s....

_________________

Say "NO" to BB Gun Wars... Quid Pro Quo Rule: An eye for an eye...
www.HPASports.com www.Facebook.com/hpasports
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 am Reply with quote
80 grit
Member
Member
Joined: 26 May 2010
Posts: 14
Very nice Joe! One of a kind for sure Twisted Evil

I finally got my disco carbine together with your power adjuster/stock adpater...pics are posted a few posts above this one....I'll be ordering more stuff soon.

Joe
View user's profile Send private message
My latest Crosman HPA Project... 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.