Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » Girls, Sunshine and Motorbikes!!! Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Girls, Sunshine and Motorbikes!!! 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Hi All

Yep! I'm back off my Holiday now (Until next summer), So I've got plenty of catching up to be doing (Lots of "Red lights" on the forum!). Very Happy

Also I'm loving the new Banner and Site logo Guys (Thanks Dedpool!) and yes I did just about find the forum when I came back Al lol! Laughing I've got it in my favourites just encase! Slow and Out There

I think I will have to stay logged in so all the "Red lights" on the forum don't revert back to Grey (I think this is how they work if I were to log-off), I'm not going to be taking the risk, Especially with all those "Red lights"!


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quote
dedpool
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 244
Location: Hokie Nation
haha your gonna be logged on for days!!!

welcome back

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
LOL!!!

Cheers Dedpool! I'm getting through it bit by bit.


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
So- where's the pictures of the girls and the bikes (not necessarily together)? Very Happy

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Hi Eric

Well at the moment the Digicam is AWOL as We're still unpacking so it should turn up soon, hopefully!

Anyways LOL! Yes some of the Girls were with the Motorbikes as I went to the Speedway at Poole stadium on Wednesday (Poole Pirates lost to the Coventry Bees, 49-43, encase any of you guys were interested), I wasn't really on any side in particular being a tourist, But I still wanted Poole to win! Though I managed to brush shoulders with one of the Brunette start-line Girls in Her suit at the end, so that was a highlight equally comparable with catching the Baseball at one of your American Baseball games, Though I couldn't really take this one home! Laughing

Unfortunately - For you guys!
Poole's speedway does not allow any flash photography, it wasn't my decision not to take the Digicam to the event although the flash could be turned off (I think the decision was more based on the chances of the Camera getting broken or stolen), So I have no photo's of the Speedway Neutral I really did want to take some photo's of it for you guys though!!!


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quote
The outdoorsman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 240
Location: Canada
Smiley Sex

just wanted to see what that did lol

_________________
' I dont think of the audiance as anything different than me, you have to seduce the audiance
ya cant beat'em and ya cant kiss their a$$"
Harison Ford

Shooting Pistols
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Aye!!! Your a random guy Outdoorsman!

I said I only brushed shoulders with the Brunette Start-line Girl, as in passed by in the opposite direction closely together in a crowd thus making both physical and eye contact (That's starting to sound slightly dirty now isn't it LOL Naughty ).
I'm not sure if 'Brushing shoulders' have a metaphoric meaning as well Shrug


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Hey- "brushing" something else is all we wanna hear about- with pictures- of HER, not you! Naughty
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Your certainly doing a good job of keeping me confused Eric!
I'm feeling well 'out of tune' as to what your trying to say, but judging by the smiley at the end of your last post I think I can sort of guess what your getting at!?!

Though if you want Photo's of Her brushing Her teeth, I can't get them lol! I'm not a stalker like you Eric lol! Joke! Razz Laughing


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
OK- forget the innuendo- just show is some pics of the British hotties you saw while about town.

For example, something like this:



-but with less clothes on!


Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
..and if that's not possible, maybe just some photos of what you saw that was interesting?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
It would probably helped if your image worked Eric! lol!

Anyways Here are some photo's finally!


Obviously not my photo, But Like I said there was no flash photography allowed, BTW She's the one with the Red brolly!


The Motorbikes.


Poole Harbour, Kite surfers.


Lulworth cove.


Lulworth cove taken from the hillside.


The place just round from Lulworth cove that I can't remember the name of lol!


Wonder who this stranger is lol!


Another small cove.


The sun beginning to set behind the cliffside.


Walking back towards Lulworth.


Like I said, I'm no stalker lol, and it's kind of hard to ask some random hot woman on the street to pose for a picture that could possibly end up on the Internet, without getting a slap round the face... Ouch! The sideburns stop them from stinging too much though lol! still would hurt though! Laughing


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
StevieLaner7777 wrote:
...and it's kind of hard to ask some random hot woman on the street to pose for a picture that could possibly end up on the Internet, without getting a slap round the face...



I will take issue with that statement, and I will enter into evidence "Girls Gone Wild" video and website stuff. Don't you guys still have topless ladies printed in a couple of your daily newspapers over there?

There are, in my experience (gathered when it was too late to be of much use to me, unfortunately) piles and piles of young, and not-so-young ladies who will pose for all sorts of things. Some need to be given the right "context" and some are just attention whores- but I bet you can get 25% of all women to consent to have their photo taken without too much issue! Maybe leave out the "internet" part and look like you have a purpose to your photo, other than just personal perversion. Razz

The only thing stopping you, is, well- you! Mr. Green


By the way- that is some nice scenery!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Hi Eric!

Yeah we've got 'The Sun' (Newspaper) over here! It is the most popular of any daily English-language newspaper in the world, Hm... I wonder why that is LOL! Wink
The topless Ladies are found on page three though, Hence the 'Page 3 Girls'!

I think I will walk around on my own next year with the Digicam and a photographers gear (Fisherman's style hat, stripey white shirt, pen in the front pocket, and not so baggy jeans) so I'll look convincingly like a reporter photographer (Hopefully) thus having a believable purpose for the photo's.

Don't think I find it hard to ask friends I know to pose for a pic though!
picture removed
She's off to London tomorrow for a Photo-shoot, Wish Her luck Guys!
She says she's a bit nervous about it all.

Hopefully she doesn't follow me around on the Internet or I'm in deep $h!te!!!


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
...Kind of wondering whether that was a good idea to add that photo to my last post!?!
Umm... err... Nah! I think I'll leave it, Fingers crossed she doesn't find it! Blowed Up


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
Girls, Sunshine and Motorbikes!!! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 3  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.