Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » New amusement: Put on your own caption!
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
New amusement: Put on your own caption! 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
I thought this might be amusing; look at the picture and create your own caption to go with it.

This image I've seen before (I think maybe Stevie used it as a Funny Image of the Day awhile back)- but no matter, it has some potential for funny lines.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Where's that bloody dog ?
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
`




"CHASE the mice??? Are you nuts? I'm gonna 'effin shoot them!"





.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 07 Mar 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Herefordshire, UK
Lee Harvey Oswald's cat!


BTW, No I haven't used that one for 'Funny Image of the Day' Though I have seen it around a while back when it got popular over in the UK for some time! I figured that you guys might have all already seen it so it never made it as a 'Funny Image of the Day''.


Stevie Thumb Up!

_________________
"Who Dares Wins" - SAS 22nd Regiment Hereford.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:40 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
C'mon- everyone give us a caption! Maybe you'll be the next Benny Hill or George Carlin!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
I emailed this to several friends in 2005 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:09 pm Reply with quote
23ib0d0n
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 21 May 2007
Posts: 757
WARNING TO ALL DOGS OWNERS
Warning to all dogs’ owners: Keep your dogs indoors! The State Law Enforcement Division, in conjunction with the FBI has issued a warning statement advising all dogs’ owners to keep their dogs indoors until further notice. Dogs are being picked off one at a time on an almost continual basis throughout the city. They are falling in great numbers. Police advise all dogs’ owners not to walk their dog’s outdoors.
Scroll down...
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`



Still have the .rtf file on the old raid server dated Jan 31, 2005 4:46:26PM Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message
Re: New amusement: Put on your own caption! 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"


"Who's laughing now, Mister 'throw rotten apples at the kitty cat'! Huh! Who?!? Me, that's who! hahahaha"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
New amusement: Put on your own caption! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.