Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » almost ran over an expecting mother with my lawnmower
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
almost ran over an expecting mother with my lawnmower 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quote
leadman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Posts: 215
so i picked her up and put her on a hanging plant on my porch.




_________________
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=huntingcanada
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Ahhh! Attack of the giant bugs!!!

Kinda like "Starship Troopers".


You actually saw that while mowing the lawn? I probably would have mowed it/them down and not even noticed. Slow and Out There


By the way- what's that half-round looking thing beside your porch? Hot tub?

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quote
leadman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Posts: 215
if your talking aboot the top pic right side of the lattace then its our bbq top pic bottom its a flower pot, the hot tub is in the back

_________________
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=huntingcanada
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Aha! Barbecue it is then.

I need to get my barbecue going a bit more often- I think I've used it maybe a dozen times this year...

Did you new friend hang around- or has it gone off to hide somewhere?

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
almost ran over an expecting mother with my lawnmower 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.