Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » diana 34<<sold>>
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
diana 34<<sold>> 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote
scroller99
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Hopewell Junction


This is my model 34, it needs a little tender loving care, but I am getting tired of it. I am asking 125.00 for the gun including shipping the scope and rings I will include. thanks Howard


Last edited by scroller99 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quote
anglander
New Member
New Member
Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 5
.177 or .22?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quote
scroller99
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 272
Location: Hopewell Junction
.177
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I'd love to buy it, but stupid NJ gun laws.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
diana 34<<sold>> 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.