Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » Assault straw
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Assault straw 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quote
dedpool
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 244
Location: Hokie Nation
Ebay sure has the greatest stuff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250152101465&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

_________________
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Apparently that is a "protest" auction in response to Ebay's "no gun parts" rule of late.

Sadly- Ebay will collect listing and final value fees on the item, "protest" or not- so they win anyways.

Ebay- pfff- I haven't seen a real "deal" on there for a couple years now. I also sold a few things- and after adding up the fees to them and PayPal (whom they also own) I was losing 8% of the selling price on items that sold for $300. If I wanted to sell a $10.00 item- I'd end up losing closer to 25% so I gave up entirely.

The only reason I look at Ebay on the rare occasion is to get an idea of what people are getting for specific items- i.e. price comparison.

Good luck to the man with the "protest" and the deadly straw...

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Assault straw 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.