Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition » AirGunHome Shooting Competition Week 76 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote
rsterne
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2998
Location: Coalmont, BC
The first target is with my rifle, 70% size shot at 7 m.... so I know it's not official.... Shocked



I think getting used to my pistol shooting took a bit away from my rifle shooting this week.... Laughing

Score 93 / 120
Crosman 1750
Fitco 2-7x32AO Scope @ 2X
RWS Miesterkugeln 7.0 gr.
Time 7:15
70% size @ 7metres

I just put together a 2289 in pistol format this week.... decided to have a go at it.... It took a while to find a position that worked for me.... ended up with the gun laying over my left elbow, left hand holding right wrist.... I'm very please for my first ever week shooting pistol....



Score 104 / 120
2289 Pistol
JSB Express 14.3 gr.
Stock sights (peep rear, fibre optic post front
Time 6:35
5 metres

Now if I could just get my rifle shooting better.... Rolling Eyes

Bob

_________________
Dominion Marksman Silver Shield - 5890 x 6000 in 1976, and downhill ever since!
Airsonal: Too many to count!
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quote
jleecbd
New Member
New Member
Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 9
A bit late (I scanned the target a couple of hours ago and then got distracted), but since I'm in the "lucky he hit anything" category, I figure no harm in posting late.

A whopping total of 40 if I'm adding correctly. I'd like to blame the gun, as it won't shoot straight if my hand is wobbling all over the place, but that doesn't seem sporting.


Gun is a crosman .357 with 6" barrel.
.177 wadcutters
4 minutes time.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
A good week and it appears that the target was not as easy as first thought.

Winner Oatring with 120/120
Runner up rsterne with 104/120

Well done everyone. Thumb Up!

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
AirGunHome Shooting Competition Week 76 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 2 of 2  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.