Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition » AirGunHome Shooting Competition Week 74 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Ampage
New Member
New Member
Joined: 28 Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Location: United States
meh, I just looked at the other posts and found out that my computer scaled the page to fit the width of the picture (that's why "Alstone" is cut off on my targets) i guess that means I was shooting at scaled up targets instead of what I was supposed to.

Learning process, will make sure "fit picture to frame" is unchecked next time.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
Welcome to airgunhome target shooting Ampage, it’s always nice to see new members. As bean was saying a good start for someone new to target shooting, also you have a decent pistol so it’s all down to practice now.

I wish our government would give me a tax refund for a new rifle. Laughing

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
That target was a lot easier than some of the others! I managed to get a 195/220!

I'm a few minutes over the deadline, however, so I won't post it as I'm technically disqualified (and I'm sure others around here have higher scores!).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 4139
Location: Linconshire, ENGLAND
The winner this week is Oatring with a max score 220/220 Well done
And the runner up is Brutuz with 205/220

Well done everyone

Well!, some cracking scores this week even Eric was happy. So next week will be difficult. Twisted Evil

Al

_________________


View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
AirGunHome Shooting Competition Week 74 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Target Shooting: Casual, Fun and Competition
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 2 of 2  
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.