Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » RWS 350 (.177) with RWS 3x9 Scope
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
RWS 350 (.177) with RWS 3x9 Scope 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quote
wbyguy
New Member
New Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Excellent Condition RWS 350 for sale. This rifle has no more than 50 rounds through it. A friend purchased this gun for my younger son (he needed something like a red ryder given his age). I hadn't fired a pellet gun since I was a child. I cannot believe how far them have come. My buddy (gift giver) said that the velocity was over 1200fps. I truly believe this to be the case. It is also as heavy as an M1 Garand. Seriously, its built like a tank.

First 370 + shipping takes it.

PS I live in south eastern michigan. 48382
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
It's a very beautiful and powerful rifle, you should keep it for yourself until the boy gets older. Trust me, Diana rifles will last until then, and until he is your age with his own boy.

Just shoot heavy pellets (read the tin, nothing under 7.5grains in that gun). Come in and join the forum, we'd love to see pics and hear of dead tree rats.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quote
wbyguy
New Member
New Member
Joined: 22 Feb 2009
Posts: 2
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am a pretty big vamint hunter (coyotes). I did manage to thumb a few crows with my sons (4 years old...haha) .177. It would def need to grow into this one. I only wish it were a .22 caliber. I will jump into the forums soon. All I have is pics of coyotes. If I don't get any bites on the gun perhaps I will knock down a few more crows with it. I have Sheridan in beautiful shape (5mm) that I have had some good luck with as well.

Good Shooting
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Don't worry that it is .177, this gun has plenty of power. .22 is not a magic caliber in airguns. The debate over .177 and .22 is a beaten dead horse.

You should be able to take crows at 75 yards with it.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Welcome to southeast michigan 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quote
pa007gs
New Member
New Member
Joined: 23 Mar 2008
Posts: 8
I live in fowlerville, there our a few of us around the state, Field Target Shoots at WWCCA gun club, http://www.wwcca.com/ on Napeir and N. teritorial
Check their site for dates usually on the 1st or 2nd sunday, the first one of the year is april 5th, it is a fun shoot Starts informally at 9am just for fun day
also I do a little hunting, but mostly just paper,
where are you at in MI???
Jerry
View user's profile Send private message
RWS 350 (.177) with RWS 3x9 Scope 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.