Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » After a short stay in America...
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
After a short stay in America... 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quote
cw
Banned
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 1771
Michelangelo's David returned to Europe.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Well, "something" remained the same. Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Nothing says "too many burgers and bacon" better than man-boobies!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
AirGunEric wrote:
Nothing says "too many burgers and bacon" better than man-boobies!


Ah, moobies! You won't know for sure if you are gay or not until you're tasted some real genuine man-boob.

That's probably the most discusting thing I've ever typed. Mr. Green

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quote
sbtzc
Member
Member
Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 93
Location: stuck behind the zion curtain
broommaster2000 wrote:
AirGunEric wrote:
Nothing says "too many burgers and bacon" better than man-boobies!


Ah, moobies! You won't know for sure if you are gay or not until you're tasted some real genuine man-boob.

That's probably the most discusting thing I've ever typed. Mr. Green


Shocked TFG
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
broommaster2000 wrote:
...You won't know for sure if you are gay or not until you're tasted some real genuine man-boob.


I think you just sent a cold chill throughout the forum with that comment. EyesWideOpen

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Rogerflat
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 2051
I would say " 'Real' as opposed to 'fake' man boobs."

But then that would just set someone up perfectly to post the pic of that guy who actually got breast implants.

_________________
I done been assisted by the trees and rivers. Never needed any minister to figure my divinity.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 5714
Location: City of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
It probably has to do with the fever I got right now. I mean, last night I was hallucinatin'. Airguns on the wall, everywhere!

Wait, that's pretty much real... Mr. Green Shocked

_________________
BIG GAP
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quote
rasinsmustdie
New Member
New Member
Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 2
I didn't realize it, but this forum (server and general clientle) is located in Europe isn't it? Boy do I feel like the one white guy at the Mosque.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
rasinsmustdie wrote:
I didn't realize it, but this forum (server and general clientle) is located in Europe isn't it? Boy do I feel like the one white guy at the Mosque.


Nope. Server is based in LaHabra, California, or New York, New York- depending on who/what's allocated at any given moment with the hosting service.

We are a "WorldWide" airgun forum- people from all over Europe, a few in Africa, some from Australia and New Zealand, another few in other parts- i.e. Asia major and minor, Canada, the U.S. and South America. The biggest issue is the language barrier. The guys from Brazil were having issues I believe as they don't speak English, nobody else seems to be able speak Portuguese...


And, Welcome to AirGunHome.com

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
After a short stay in America... 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.