Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories » Hand Pump Goto page Previous  1, 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quote
packrat
Well, after looking around and reading everything I could find on hand pumps, I've decide to take Bob's advice.. just have to spend more than I was planning (sound familiar??) ..but I will end up with what appears to be the very best hand pump available at this point in time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quote
packrat
Called Friday afternoon and ordered the Stage 4 pump....and since I already had the guy on the phone----------I went ahead and ordered a new AirForce TalonSS Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green thank you Uncle Sam for the refund check that made this possible.. I intended to buy a disco, cause I like carbines, I have a 2250B, and the disco is a carbine, but the TalonSS is also a carbine-less than 33 inches long, weighs only 5.25 lbs, and it is quiet. Twice the price of a disco, but since my uncle was buying it for me..what not?? ANyhow, pump question has been answered..BTW, anyone else interested in pump info..the hand pump by "HILL" has a very good reputation for dependability and reliability...FWIW.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Got a hill pump. For as far as Pumping goes, the way to go. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote
packrat
Would have been nice if you'd mentioned that BEFORE I spent $300.00 on the FX stage4 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Midichlorian
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
packrat wrote:
Would have been nice if you'd mentioned that BEFORE I spent $300.00 on the FX stage4 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I never used a hill,but I do hear they are the best.
But my Axor is dam good ,light years better then my old Benji pump.
Im sure your FX pump will be just as good.
But dam $300 you should have hit up Hurricane you could have saved some money man. Rolling Eyes

Join http://airgunspace.ning.com It`s Like Myspace for air gunners!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quote
packrat
Hell that website is screwed with the whacked out colors...I couldn't even read it.....doing a search didn't turn up anything for "hurricane inc". he claims to be an airgun dealer, but I saw nothing directing to me to that..reckon no one has ever mentioned just how hard it is to read that ??
No biggie, had to call AOA to order the gun, just easier to order the pump from the same place...which by the way is REALLY easy to read Smile Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

The Axsor you like so well is Swedish made. so is the FX..I'm hoping that will equate to me getting a good Swedish pump. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 am Reply with quote
packrat
OK, so I've got the FX Super Turbo hand pump, and the video that shows how to use it...my pump works!! Notice what time I'm posting this??? before 5AM....I used the pump last night just goofing off, I have back problems and woke up at 2:30 am with PAIN, jumped up and took 2 morphine tablets..I tell this so you guys understand that it DOES take physical exertion to operate the pump...I am 62 yrs.old, have spinal stenosis and only weigh like 130 lbs..

If you are like me, from a physical standpoint, I recommend NOT buying the hand pump...when ya get to about 1500psi it starts becoming more difficult, even with my FX pump which actually can be adjusted, (like putting it in "granny gear") . Some pump manufacturers even have a *note that tells states you should weigh over 135 pounds....seriously! So, if you're thinking about getting a hand pump, please take seriously what I'm saying here..I just spent $289.99 (plus shipping)for a great handpump that works as advertised.
BUT, the physical limitations some of them make note of should be adhered to. I have prescription morphine due to my spinal/lower back problems, thank goodness. So, who (in good physical condition!) wants to buy an FX Stage 4 Super Turbo jand pump, used once, at a great price?

SOLD !!! for a mere $200.00...

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Accessories