Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » AirGunHome Q&A » New resources coming...
New resources coming... 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have contacted a few of the larger pellet manufacturers to get more information on their products and pellet specifications. Specifically, emails to Gamo, Eley, JSB and Predator have been sent pointing to the website and requesting information. Emails will also be sent to Crosman and RWS for their pellet specs as well.

So far, Predator Pellets has agreed to provide data- and one of their representatives has also signed up on the forum. For anyone not familiar with their lineup- visit http://www.predatorpellets.com

They make a very particular lineup of pellets in a number of calibers- the designs of which are very interesting.

I'm glad that people in the industry like Predator are willing to provide data and information on their product line for everyone in the airgun community to evaluate and determine the best pellet for their specific airgun requirement.

Once I receive more pellet data, the chart will be updated: http://www.airgunhome.com/pages/pelletspecs.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:28 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gamo has sent me updated info, and JSB in Czechoslovakia has said they will send their info in a week or so (apparently they are on vacation at the moment). Waiting for Crosman, and it turns out Eley Pellets were sold to a company called John Rothery Wholesale- so I still need to try and contact them and RWS.

So, we have Beeman, JSB, Predator, Gamo, RWS, Crosman and Eley/JRW, a couple from Logun- anyone else making their own line of pellets that I should get my hands on for the reference page?

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Hi Eric

If your going to try and get Eley ask for Bisley as they are owned by John Rothery Wholesale also and they are very popular in the UK.

Al

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quote
StevieLaner7777
Hi

Nice one Al, I use Bisley's so that info would come in very handy!

Also Eric why don't you try getting some info in Air Arms pellets I hear a lot of people around hear use them, Though I'm not into these as they are not very smooth, They still have the cast seams down each side, Still popular though.

Stevie Thumb Up!

Air Gun Home Forum Index » AirGunHome Q&A