Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Looking for a part
Looking for a part 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Jaxom2
It's been a while since I was on here, but I still want to convert my 2300kt pistol into a pcp rifle. To do so, I remember someone here use to make a part that replaced the stock 2250-004. The replacement part was made so a screw in the center was a power adjuster, the you could screw your tank (carbon fiber or aluminum) onto his part. The high pressure hose all attached to this as well if I remember correctly. I might be a bit off, as this was several years ago since I've been here. This configuration would allow me to use the pcp tank as the stock. I can't remember who made them, but he also made muzzle breaks if I remember correctly.

Suggestions?

Jax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:24 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
I think the only place that did that was "CooperT' - who disappeared about 10 years ago.

The more common adapter that has been available on/off allowed a 9oz Co2 tank or 13ci HPA bottle to be hung from the front of the tube, not the rear, but these generally also assumed a barrel longer than 7.5" was used.

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:45 am Reply with quote
Jaxom
I want to say his name was Joe something or other. He use to talk extensively about muzzle breaks he made and screw kits he sold too. I remember having talks with him about his metal lathe a bit because I was going to school for welding at the time and that was in the same shop as the tool and die makers used.

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles