Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » really nice
really nice 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quote
3n00n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

whatll they think of next

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
A wonderful piece of conspiracy premise- but I often doubt even the "intellectual elite" are intelligent and coordinated enough to device a master plane and follow it through for decades. Some points are interesting of course- but the essential premise that the "plan" is to have people programmed and shut down via microchip seems to lack any real evidence. Sure it may happen, more likely out of peoples stupidity and then abuse by those "in control" of the technology (government and its designated representatives) than by design, IMO.

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
I'm wondering. Where do most conspiracy theories come from?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quote
BCSteel
broommaster2000 wrote:
I'm wondering. Where do most conspiracy theories come from?

Paranoid pot heads Light Sabre Fight

BTW love the couple of new smilies down there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Bhargav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Its very difficult to maintain these kind of monitoring and the interactions of the chips which are implanted in the bodies. What will happen if there is some system breakdown somewhere .. ?? Mr. Green

these are just theories.. ain't gonna happen. one or two specimen's here and there for experiment purposes is ok .. but locking everybody into this network... hehheeh Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quote
weekly
Hey guys right now my computer doesn’t have sound so I didn’t watch the video. I think it is probably linked to the zeitgeist movie. That guy has many conspiracy theories and the parts of the movie that are just trippy images over music sure don’t help his credibility.

I do think he raises allot of good questions
Why did 3 steel structure buildings collapse from fire when fire has never caused that type of building to fall before?

Why was there no plane wreckage at the pentagon and at the crash site in the field (I don’t believe steel and titanium were burnt up by the fire)?

How did a pilot that never flew a plane that size do a 290 degree downward spiral to hit the pentagon?

He says allot more about the trade centres but these are the things that stand out for me.

The part about the bankers forcing the US into a central banking system has too much proof to even argue if you ask me.

I found the part about Christianity very interesting. I was brought up Roman Catholic and I remember when I was young feeling it was just another form of control. Now I see it really is just a plagiarize story contorted to fit the needs of rulers. All hail the sun god.

I know these a very volatile subjects but this is the least volatile form I read regularly so maybe we can talk about them rationally.

I encourage people to at least watch the zeitgeist movie and come to their own decisions. I recommend skipping the beginning (about 9.5 minutes) and going to where the narration begins. I really believe he shoot himself in the foot with all the trippy stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Bhargav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
weekly wrote:
Hey guys right now my computer doesn’t have sound so I didn’t watch the video. I think it is probably linked to the zeitgeist movie. That guy has many conspiracy theories and the parts of the movie that are just trippy images over music sure don’t help his credibility.

I do think he raises allot of good questions
Why did 3 steel structure buildings collapse from fire when fire has never caused that type of building to fall before?

Why was there no plane wreckage at the pentagon and at the crash site in the field (I don’t believe steel and titanium were burnt up by the fire)?

How did a pilot that never flew a plane that size do a 290 degree downward spiral to hit the pentagon?

He says allot more about the trade centres but these are the things that stand out for me.

The part about the bankers forcing the US into a central banking system has too much proof to even argue if you ask me.

I found the part about Christianity very interesting. I was brought up Roman Catholic and I remember when I was young feeling it was just another form of control. Now I see it really is just a plagiarize story contorted to fit the needs of rulers. All hail the sun god.

I know these a very volatile subjects but this is the least volatile form I read regularly so maybe we can talk about them rationally.

I encourage people to at least watch the zeitgeist movie and come to their own decisions. I recommend skipping the beginning (about 9.5 minutes) and going to where the narration begins. I really believe he shoot himself in the foot with all the trippy stuff.

This is an interesting read http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quote
broommaster2000
I don't think Christianity is a form of control, maybe Roman Catholicism is.

People still choose to go to a church. If people disrespect someones opinion because one believes something else, then theoretically the church has to stand behind that principle and decision and can do nothing else but letting that person go.

That's a basic principle of Christianity. Another one is that it's not the people who can get themselves into heaven, but God let's people in. That's Christianity.

People who will study the core of Christianity will come to see this.

Anyway:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

There.

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic