Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » New guy
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
New guy 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote
BCWV
New Member
New Member
Joined: 20 Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Location: WV
Hello,

My name is Brad Cayton, I'm from WV and just found this site today. I have a 177, Benjamin 1500 and like to hunt small game and pest with it. I hunt larger game with a longbow and although own quite a few powder burning firearms, I haven't shot any of them for years.
I've enjoyed the reading the wealth of information here and look forward to learning from you fellas.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Jr. Squirreler
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 419
Location: New York
Welcome to the Forum!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 pm Reply with quote
oddtodd
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2029
Location: Richmond, IN USA
Welcome! You will find all kinds of neat stuff on this site. I know I have!

_________________
Airguns: Two starlings talking "Larry, did you hear that? Larry?? LARRY!!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Slavia
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: 31 Mar 2008
Posts: 4382
Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA
Welcome to the forum! Like you, I also have guns that go boom, but have gravitated towards airguns.

_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego!
View user's profile Send private message
New guy 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.