 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | New guy,Roofer |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:40 pm |
|
|
| roofer |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 05 Nov 2011 |
| Posts: 4 |
| Location: Ontario |
|
|
 |
Hello People.
I am an airgun addict, Have been for many years since my dad bought me my/his first airgun when I was 13.
I am a flat industrial Roofer, have been for 14 years. I figures this would be a good forum name. Real name is Rob.
I don't shoot often, seems there is never enough time with family and work.
my favorite airgun has to be my 34 .22, that baby is so accurate and a pleasure to shoot.
I have 2 dogs.. One is a king shepherd (Gator) the other is a shepherd mix (Zeus). Gator is 12 years old and quite the friendly Guy, rescued him from a bad family when he was 7... Zeus I got when he was 6 weeks old and he only likes the family, this dog is unlike any dog i have ever owned.. Great guard dog. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:31 pm |
|
|
| Jr. Squirreler |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 12 Dec 2010 |
| Posts: 419 |
| Location: New York |
|
|
 |
Welcome to the Forum!  |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:11 pm |
|
|
| Slavia |
| Moderator |

 |
 |
| Joined: 31 Mar 2008 |
| Posts: 4382 |
| Location: Waseca, Minnesota, USA |
|
|
 |
| Welcome to the forum! We have a Zeus also - Australian Shepherd. I tell people that he's bilingual Spanish/English. I call "Come here, Zeus" and he comes. Then I call "hey, Zeus" (Jesus) and he comes. |
|
_________________
¡Listo! ¡Apunte! ¡Fuego! |
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 pm |
|
|
| roofer |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 05 Nov 2011 |
| Posts: 4 |
| Location: Ontario |
|
|
 |
Thanks for the welcome Guys!
I love dogs, named zeus after my buddies dog. He was a toy yorkie terrier and a great little dude. One day while he was outside running a muck on my buds farm a hawk swooped down and took him, very sad day.
When I got zeus he reminded me of my buds dog, as he was the size of a rat at 7 weeks so he got the name. Little did I know I should have named him Demon or something menacing.
He is a great guard dog and takes that job to the next level, Tried my hardest to familiarize him with other people and dogs, he would have no part of that. He only likes his pack (family) and nothing else. |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am |
|
|
| WhitleyStu |
| Veteran Member |

 |
 |
| Joined: 15 Feb 2011 |
| Posts: 202 |
| Location: NE Indiana U.S.A. |
|
|
 |
| roofer wrote: |
| He only likes his pack (family) and nothing else. |
IMHO that's a great thing...
BTW, welcome to the forum!!! |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | New guy,Roofer |  | |  |  |  |
Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
|
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1
|
|
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|