Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues » looking for fellow shooters
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
looking for fellow shooters 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quote
airslayer
New Member
New Member
Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Hey Guys, I live in NY in the town of port jervis, the two biggest cities near me are middletown and monticello to give you an idea of where I am. Im looking for guys to get together with to shoot with. Or to go to airgun events with. Either post here or you can send me an e-mail to cjm3@frontiernet.net. thanks Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Hello Jim:

Welcome aboard AirGunHome! It's always nice when people can get together for airgun events.

I see you aren't all that far away from New York City (60 miles?) there must be some airgunners willing to drive an hour for some shooting and such. Good luck getting people together.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quote
airslayer
New Member
New Member
Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks Eric, It would be nice to get some guys together maybe form our own little club, or jus shoot for fun. Airgunning is a great and inexspensive sport, Im also a big smokeless shooter but airgun just cant be beat! Its funny you would think that people who like to shoot whether it be black powder, smokeless or what have you would feel the same way about airgun but when I bring it up at the local range or gun club they have no interest. Well anyway whoever is interested post a response and we will get together to shoot. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Seems most people get that sort of attitude from "real gun" owners. What starts to bring them around is when someone shows up at their range with something a bit more exotic, like a Condor for example, and pulls off a pile of .5" groupings at 50m, or a PCP Big Bore airgun that blows away the target completely. Sometimes even something not so "exotic" can get their attention like a Crosman 1077 with it's 12-shot magazine- if the shooter can at least hit the target reasonably well.

I like airguns because of the (lack) of noise- and I can shoot them in my backyard without my neighbors complaining and calling police!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quote
billandbeaufort
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 01 Apr 2008
Posts: 563
Location: Florida
Sorry Jim, I shoveled the range in back of my house in Goshen N.Y. for the last time! Moved to the sunshine state and shoot all year long outside in the state that has carry permits and brought you the "man's castle law" B&B
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quote
cw
Banned
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 1771
Sorry, I'ld go shooting with you, but
I couldn't be further away. I'm clear across
the country in Ellensburg, Washington 3000
miles away.


CW
View user's profile Send private message
looking for fellow shooters 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Clubs/Events/Regional/Political Airgun Issues
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.