Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery » Some of my collection Goto page 1, 2  Next
Some of my collection 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quote
plymouth1970
Hello im from the netherlands these are some of my airguns.

hatsan70/hatsan75/crosman 1077/crosman 2240 kung grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom 2/crosman 1377 rick andres custom/crosman 2250 custom/qb78 stock/qb78 custom/umarex mod.jagd/kids gamo delta/kids baikal izh 60/
plymouth1970, 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quote
sandman
very nice guns you have there!! Shocked

which gun do you like best Question

what kind of lazer is on your gun Question

and where can i get one Question
i have been looking for one.

thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's quite the collection. How do you like the Hatsan guns?

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quote
Redster
That trigger-guard mounted laser sight on the one 2240 looks like the same one I have on my 1008.

Although it works very well, it was a bear and a half to mount and sight in for me, what was your experience?

Beautiful wood in those grips plymouth1970.

And your handle, "plymouth1970," would not happen to refer to a GTX, would it?
Re: plymouth1970, 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quote
plymouth1970
sandman wrote:
very nice guns you have there!! Shocked

which gun do you like best Question

what kind of lazer is on your gun Question

and where can i get one Question
i have been looking for one.

thanks.

Hi
I like the crosmans the most the qb 78s are new been making some things for them alu barrel band alu buttplate alu muzzle break i like modding the guns as much as shooting them.
The laser is a crosman trigger mount laser i dont know where you can get one where you live but try crosman dealers.

hatsan70/hatsan75/crosman 1077/crosman 2240 kung grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom/crosman 2240 rb grips custom 2/crosman 1377 rick andres custom/crosman 2250 custom/qb78 stock/qb78 custom/umarex mod.jagd/kids gamo delta/kids baikal izh 60/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quote
plymouth1970
AirGunEric wrote:
That's quite the collection. How do you like the Hatsan guns?

Hello.
The hatsans are good guns if you want to plink they shoot very hard triggers are bad.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quote
plymouth1970
Redster wrote:
That trigger-guard mounted laser sight on the one 2240 looks like the same one I have on my 1008.

Although it works very well, it was a bear and a half to mount and sight in for me, what was your experience?

Beautiful wood in those grips plymouth1970.

And your handle, "plymouth1970," would not happen to refer to a GTX, would it?

Hi.
The trigger laser is a pain in the a$$ to install correctly but if you do it right it works fine.

A GTX no it was a plymouth belvedere station wagon with the front of a 1970 road runner i still miss him R.I.P

The woods are from ralph brown dan kung and rick andres on my crosmans.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:49 am Reply with quote
Redster
plymouth1970,

I'm with you on that Crosman trigger laser. I got mine as an impulse buy when I was visiting Airguns of Arizona. I think you can get them online at the Crosman site.

After dinking around with it for a couple of days, I took it off the gun completely, played with it until I had all the settings as neutral as possible, and then put it back on and spent a couple of hours working with it at about 10 feet from the target; then I moved back to 30 feet and spent another hour or so fine tuning it. I mean really fine tuning it since at that distance you just barely put some pressure on the little allen wrench adjustment to make it move about a half inch at that distance.

It made the accuracy of the 1008 acceptable (the gun is about as accurate as a girl throwing a rock to begin with Mr. Green ).

I had a 1968 Mercury Colony Park, with the big 390 engine. That is the top of the line station wagon with wood on the sides. That car could haul as much as a brand new Chevy Suburban and was more economical to operate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quote
plymouth1970
Redster wrote:
plymouth1970,

I'm with you on that Crosman trigger laser. I got mine as an impulse buy when I was visiting Airguns of Arizona. I think you can get them online at the Crosman site.

After dinking around with it for a couple of days, I took it off the gun completely, played with it until I had all the settings as neutral as possible, and then put it back on and spent a couple of hours working with it at about 10 feet from the target; then I moved back to 30 feet and spent another hour or so fine tuning it. I mean really fine tuning it since at that distance you just barely put some pressure on the little allen wrench adjustment to make it move about a half inch at that distance.

It made the accuracy of the 1008 acceptable (the gun is about as accurate as a girl throwing a rock to begin with Mr. Green ).

I had a 1968 Mercury Colony Park, with the big 390 engine. That is the top of the line station wagon with wood on the sides. That car could haul as much as a brand new Chevy Suburban and was more economical to operate.

All lasers reddots and scopes need a little attention to sight in the first thing and most important is that you mount it very good so it does not move after shooting it twice.
Always check your mounts so you wont spend hours zeroing for nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
Moderator & Site Supporter
Like the Crosman 2240 the Laser makes all the diffrence.

AL
70 plymouth 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quote
phli71
How did you get a US MUSCLE WAGON in the Netherlands?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quote
broommaster2000
Offtopic like hell: There are people that like american cars, and there are people who understand that. They buy american cars, import them to europe, and sell them again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quote
plymouth1970
The muscle wagon was new in belgium there it was a dead body car for 20 years then it came to the netherlands but not much muscle a good old decent slant six .

got a pic of my newest gun the webley raider i love it

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
- the Slant 6 will probably last forever, even if it's a bit underpowered.

Too bad shipping costs from North America can go through the roof- otherwise you can get an "out of the box" 300hp V8 crate engine from Dodge (or GM or Ford) for around $2, 500 US Dollars- plug in/on a bunch of appropriate pieces (headers, pipes, etc.) and be 'all in' for less than $4k. But, adding the shipping, duties and taxes most EU countries impose and you'll likely be closer to $6k by the time you receive the pieces.

Then of course- gasoline/petrol isn't cheap either. Illness

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.

Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quote
1mobilman
Hey man's best friend I just love them. I love the pit bull breed I have a red nose female.[/url]

Some of my collection 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Picture Gallery