Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic » Joke of the Day, 6th Installment. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Three young boys were fighting over whose dad was the best.

"My dad is so good he can shoot an arrow, run after it, get in front of it, and catch it in his bare hands."

"My dad is so good that he can shoot a gun, run after the bullet, get in front of it and catch it in his bare hands."

"I've got you both beat. My dad's so good because he works for the government. He gets off work at 5:00 and is home by 4:30."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:32 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Today is "UK Humor Day"!

These two Scottish characters are chatting. One of them then pulls out an expensive looking pocket watch from his pocket to check the time.
"That's a fine watch you got there!" says the other.
"Yeah it is, isn't it? I got it from my grandfather," says the guy with the watch.
"Really?"
"Yeah, he sold it to me on his death bed."

Have you heard about the Irish abortion clinic?
There's a 12-month waiting list!

Why wasn't Jesus born in Essex, England?
Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Silly joke collection:

AT&T announced last week it will lay off up to 8,000 employees. Ever conscious of its image, the company is promoting the layoffs as a new feature called job forwarding.

El Nino storms are affecting trade with Asian countries. A freighter bound for Long Beach Calif. with a cargo of yo-yos got caught in a particularly violent storm. It sank 65 times.

Former OJ Simpson prosecutor, Marcia Clark, has signed with NBC to become a legal affairs commentator. In this job, she will discuss ongoing court cases and then describe what she would do to lose them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rush Limbaugh and his chauffeur were out driving in the country and accidentally hit and killed a pig that had wandered out on a country road.

Limbaugh told the chauffeur to drive up to the farm and apologize to the farmer.

They drove up to the farm, the chauffeur got out and knocked on the front door and was let in. He was in there for what seemed hours. When he came out, Limbaugh was confused about why his employee had been there so long.

"Well, first the farmer shook my hand, then he offered me a beer, then his wife brought me some cookies, and his daughter showered me with kisses," explained the driver.

"What did you tell the farmer?" Limbaugh asked.

The chauffeur replied, "I told him that I was Rush Limbaugh's driver and I'd just killed the pig."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
One day Ed, known for always being broke and shabby, walks into his regular bar.

One of the other regulars, noticing Ed has new clothes and a brand new Harley Davidson, asks where he got them.

Ed, with a big, proud smile on his face explains: "I was walking to the grocery store, when all of a sudden a gorgeous girl with a perfect figure rode up on this shining new Harley. She got off her bike, threw off all of her clothes and said 'take what you want.' -So I did."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
A man comes home late one night, drunk.

"Where have you been?" asks his wife.

"Just looking around that new 'Golden Bar' downtown. It was great- they have golden chairs, golden glasses, golden beer, and a golden urinal!"

This sounds awfully suspicious to the wife, who calls the Golden Bar.

"Do you have golden chairs?"
"Yes."

"Do you have golden glasses?"
"Yes."

"Do you have golden beer?"
"Yes."

"Do you have a golden urinal?"
"Hold on."

On the other end, she hears "I think we have a line on the guy who pissed in your saxophone."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be, but just couldn't seem to follow through.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... Damn! Sometimes I really miss him. But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why?"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
A little boy, wearing a big red fire hat, was riding a toy fire truck down the street.

The truck was being pulled by a beautiful Labrador Retriever. Unfortunately, the rope was tied around the dog's privates, and as a consequence, the truck was going very slowly.

A man walking down the street noticed how slowly the boy was being pulled and gently said to him, ''You know, son, that truck would go a lot faster if the rope was tied around your dog's neck.''

The boy nodded in agreement and said, ''But then there wouldn't be a siren.''

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Three girls are sitting around, totally bored so one girl suggests that they make up nicknames for their ideal boyfriends and name them after soda pops.

"I want mine to be 7-Up, 'cause 7 days a week he's up."

"I want mine to be Mountain Dew 'cause when he's in between my mountains, we'll be doing it."

"Mine's gonna be Jack Daniel's."

"You can't do that. Here we are talking about soda pop and you're talking about a hard liquor."

"Exactly."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:17 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Whats the definition of a "mixed feeling"?
A: Seeing your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.

Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
"Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common?
Their last big hit was The Wall.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber.

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St.Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Ralph."

Ralph was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!

St. Peter said, "I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken."

Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?"

"Not bad," replied Ralph the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!"

"You're ovulating," explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?"

"Never," said Ralph.

"Well, just relax and let it happen," says the rooster. "It's no big deal."

Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!

Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout.....

"Dammit, Ralph! Wake up. You're shittin in the bed!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:13 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
A guy walks into a pub and says, ''Can you remove this steering wheel from my pants?''

The bartender says, ''Why is that there? Is it annoying?''

"Yes," the man said, ''it's driving me nuts."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pierre, a brave French fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Marie, out for a pleasant little picnic by the River Seine. It's a beautiful day and love is in the air. Marie leans over to Pierre and says, "Pierre, kiss me!" Our hero grabs a bottle of Merlot and splashes it on Marie's lips.

"What are you doing, Pierre?" says the startled Marie. "I am Pierre, the fighter pilot! When I have red meat, I like to have red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing. When things began to heat up a little, Marie says, "Pierre, kiss me lower."

Our hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her breasts. "Pierre! What are you doing?", asks the bewildered Marie. "I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I have white meat, I like to have white wine!" They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up.

Marie leans close to his ear and whispers, "Pierre, kiss me lower!" Our hero, grabs a bottle of Cognac and pours it in her lap. He then strikes a match and lights it on fire. Marie shrieks and dives into the river.

Standing waist deep, Marie throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "PIERRE, what in the hell do you think you're doing?"

Our hero stands up, defiantly, and says, "I am Pierre the fighter pilot! When I go down, I go down in flames!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quote
Mar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A golf story

A nun was sitting with her Mother Superior chatting. "I used some horrible language this week and feel absolutely terrible about it."

"When did you use this awful language?" asked the elder.

"Well, I was golfing and hit an incredible drive that looked as if it was going to go over 280 yards, but it struck a telephone line that was hanging over the fairway and fell straight down to the ground after going only about 100 yards."

"Is that when you swore?"

"No, Mother," says the nun. "After that, a squirrel ran out of the bushes and grabbed my ball in its mouth and began to run away."

"Ah, is THAT when you swore?" asked the Mother Superior.

"Well, no." says the nun. "You see, as the squirrel was running, an eagle came down out of the sky, grabbed the squirrel in his talons and began to fly away!"

"Oh, so THAT's when you swore?" asked the amazed elder nun.

"No. As the eagle carried the squirrel away in its claws, it flew near the green and the squirrel dropped my ball."

"That must have been the point," said the Mother Superior, becoming impatient.

"No it wasn't, because the ball fell on a big rock, bounced over the sand trap, rolled onto the green, and stopped about six inches from the hole."

The two nuns were silent for a moment.

Then Mother Superior said, "You missed the f*****g putt, didn't you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him smiling sweetly and says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

Bob replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says, "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me." Smiling, she leads him to the side of a pool, lays down, and happily lets him have his way with her.

Bob continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down, and farts. Within a few moments a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam towards him. The Huge Man says,

"Sir, did you call for me?" Bob says, "No, what do you mean?"

"You must be new here, it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me." The huge man then easily spins Bob around, bends him over the bench and sodomizes him.

Bob rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist. "May I help you?" Bob says, "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $500 membership fee." "But Sir, you've only been here a couple of hours; you only saw a small fraction of our facilities..."

"Listen lady, I am 67 years old. I get a hard-on once a month---but I fart 15 times a day!"
Joke of the Day, 6th Installment. 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » The BS Topic