Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Crosman 66 Powermaster- I need help
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Crosman 66 Powermaster- I need help 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quote
b
New Member
New Member
Joined: 05 Jun 2007
Posts: 1
How do you reassemble a 66 powermaster?
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Here's the "official" Crosman parts guide: http://www.crosman.com/2004/pdf/manuals/crosman/66/C66CLIP-EVP.pdf

The parts diagram above is for 2001-present PM 66 models- older models are nearly the same, and for the purposes of reassembly it is good enough.

What part(s) specifically, are in pieces right now? (You may want to print out the document so you can reference it more easily while describing your problem- or maybe take some pictures of everything laid out so we can see).

Not too much on the 66 is hard to get back together- if you have a diagram-otherwise it can be just a big jumble of pieces. The most complicated parts to reassembly if they have been taken apart completely is the trigger and the valve.

If you provide more information- we can guide you properly.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Just4Him
Member
Member
Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 12
Location: Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri
I have a copy of the Factory Service Manual which I used to work on mine and will gladly send you a copy if you still need it. However in order to not be confused use the parts diagram for you 66 and the Factory Service Manual together.

I bought a new bolt for mine and service manual and when it arrived it was the service manual for a 760 which is similar but the part numbers are different. I don't know if Crosman ever made a Factory Service Manual for the 66 or not.

Try to be very careful when you seperate the two halves of the receiver/trigger housing so as not to drop all the parts out. It's much more difficult on your first one when everything falls apart.

Voice of experience. If you need it please write me at my e-mail address.

stevennelda@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
I don't think 'b' every returned after making his original post- he's had a Private Message waiting to be delivered for nearly 3 months now.

Hopefully someone else with the same question will get some use out of this!

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Crosman 66 Powermaster- I need help 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.