Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » i have absolutley no self control!
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
i have absolutley no self control! 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
what i do have though is A NEW .22 DISCO WITH 3000PSI TANK!!!!!!!

WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! Uzi Shooting Clap Clap Thank-You Swinging Shooting Pistols Thumb Up! Shocked Cool Very Happy !!!

i get it tomorrow. i blame joe, dr36 and kanyon directly for twisting my arm!! Wink i'll tell mrs. sniper it's your fault! of course once she picks it up i won't get it back! Shocked

i went to mac-1 today from work! nuff said! full prep, adjustable hammer spring, 2lb trigger job etc... everything he does to a disco. his tune job hit's high 800's in 14.3. Very Happy . i already have the scope and i think i have rings! Razz

i have yet to even digest my 4 day camping trip next weekend and now a new toy???

sometimes pimpin' ain't that hard!

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
again!


WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! WooHoo! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quote
yourdaddyjoe
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 4027
Location: Tatorville, USA
Congrats! Your last night as a lame kid... Tomorrow... You will be in the 13/22xx Cool Kids Club!

Darn... now I will have to trump ya... RazzDouble

_________________

Say "NO" to BB Gun Wars... Quid Pro Quo Rule: An eye for an eye...
www.HPASports.com www.Facebook.com/hpasports
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
really joe???? how so???? i understand the disco has the 2260 trigger.?

I AM PIMPIN' F$%KIN' HARD!!

PIMP PIMP PIMP!!!!

I FEEL LIKE BREAK DANCING!!! Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
sniper if I helped talk you in to a diso....I'm so sorry I realy
don't hate yer that much Laughing Laughing Laughing

They seem to be ok...never seen one...

SO WHERE'S THE DAM PICS Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
at 6pm tonight it'll be in my hands!


Last edited by sniper on Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Brutuz
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 504
Congrats Sniper Cool

_________________

Crosman [1300 1322 1377 1377c 1389 2289G Mark II SSP250 2300KT 2400KT ]
Sheridan [HB20]
Haenel [III 284]
SMK [XS78 Deluxish]
My vids on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Now Sniper, you know you have to ship all your guns to me first. I have to make sure they work properly... and break them in.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote
TONBON
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 468
Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
i'm happy 4 you, we all want new toys.
but my initial reaction is,


you suck Faq-U Part 2

but i mean it in the best way
(yes i'm jealous, i'll admit it) Evil Plot
i got my eye on somthin' else, but it'll need to wait a year.
let's see it
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
sniper wrote:
at 6pm tonight it'll be in my hands!


it's not ready. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

one more day. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
I need to go out to Cali some day and have a shoot with you (Sniper) and Joe.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
tell you what fritz. i'll be takin' this pimp to the burner range when i get the chance and i won't be burning .308 or .223! wow! that'll be a first for me. Rolling Eyes Wink

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2444
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Out shoot the guys on the 100 yard line, that'll really show the air-ignorant ones.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
i plan too. pre tune/grt trigger i've hit a small water bottle @75 yards with my 440. open sights.


7.9 @ 820fps. Wink

i was awake half the night. and have to wait another night. Sad/Cry Sad/Cry Sad/Cry .

i'm such a child. Rolling Eyes

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
i have absolutley no self control! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.