Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » New Recoil Pad for Gamo Big Cat?
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
New Recoil Pad for Gamo Big Cat? 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quote
Buster Bodine
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 22 Apr 2009
Posts: 234
I need a new replacement recoil pad for my Big Cat. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one?

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
you should be able to buy directly from gamo. i've bought sights and a trigger guard direct.

www.gamo.com

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Buster Bodine
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 22 Apr 2009
Posts: 234
Had to go ahead and buy the whole damned replacement stock to get the recoil pad and had to get the recoil pad because my wife's (&#*&^&#$*( cat chewed hell out of it last night and turned it to mincemeat.

I think that cat just got promoted to "Limb Rat" status.

Thanks for the tip though, no idea they sold any replacement parts on the Gamo site.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Where were you keeping your gun that the cat could get to it?

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
cats. funny.

when my now 3 year old balanese was a kitten, she dissappeared for a few hours. after looking for her we heard a very faint meow in our office.

i opened my safe and there she was. she IS my daughter. to this day she noses in my safe when the door is open. Wink

cats are the second best p#ssy. Razz

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Buster Bodine
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 22 Apr 2009
Posts: 234
fritz wrote:
Where were you keeping your gun that the cat could get to it?


The better question is, where can I keep it where he couldn't get to it!

So far, the furry little blasturd has eaten the hot water hose on the washing machine, a GPS antenna, a Cold Steel Trailmaster grip, and now the recoil pad on the Gamo.

We are no longer amused.

I'm thinking stun gun aversion therapy might be an option.
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
Well there is one place I'd love to tell you to "shove" it Faq-U ... just kidding.

Gun racks anyone?

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Buster Bodine
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Joined: 22 Apr 2009
Posts: 234
fritz wrote:
Well there is one place I'd love to tell you to "shove" it


Nah, there's no room there. That's already full of my opinion and my attitude.

As for gun racks, not a bad idea. I have a safe for the burners and high dollar stuff but I don't want to be getting in and out of it 10 times a day for an airgun. I haven't used a wall rack in decades for security reasons but I guess there's no reason I couldn't hang an AG on the wall.

Now to find a decent rack. Other than my wife's, I haven't seen a good one in years. Wink
View user's profile Send private message
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quote
fritz
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 2443
Location: New Jersey- outside of Philadelphia
They have websites and magazines for that you know.

_________________
"I never set out to be wierd, it was always everyone else who called me it" -Frank Zappa

Speed is impressive, accuracy is deadly.

It's not that I'm not a people person, it's just that I'm not a stupid people person.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quote
sniper
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 28 Nov 2008
Posts: 3752
Location: Star, Idaho
As for gun racks, not a bad idea. I have a safe for the burners and high dollar stuff but I don't want to be getting in and out of it 10 times a day for an airgun. I haven't used a wall rack in decades for security reasons but I guess there's no reason I couldn't hang an AG on the wall.


yup. burners on lock down, ag's on the wall.

_________________
I believe in gun control,
If there's a gun around I
want to be controlling it.......
View user's profile Send private message
New Recoil Pad for Gamo Big Cat? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.