Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum


AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale » F/S: Service manuals for springers, Gamo, Crosman, TX200, R9
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
F/S: Service manuals for springers, Gamo, Crosman, TX200, R9 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quote
AASkiff
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Location: Irvine, California
**How to service and tune a springer beginner training CDs (Foundational CD)

For sale are my step by step how to springer service and tuning instructional CD-ROM's for beginner to intermediate level airgunners.






(Demo download link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CWTJ3FV
download the zip archive, unzip it, run InTune.exe)
===============================================

**Air Arms TX200 service manual

Air Arms TX200 complete take down, service and reassembly – demystified.
This 20 page step by step hands on guide is easy to understand. You will have your TX200 done in no time after completing this short training, I show and explain everything.
Also you can print the information double-sided on a 8.5x11 sheets of paper into a color booklet. Training CD is Windows and Mac compatible.

The information covered here will enable you to service any TX200, TX200MK3, TX200HC model





$25 for the download versions.
$30 shipped for a CD-ROM

===============================================

** Beeman R9, HW95, R11, HW98 service guide

R9 complete take down, service and reassembly – demystified. Simple step by step guide where I show how to service and rebuild the R9 completely.

You can print the information double-sided on a 8.5x11 sheets of paper into a color booklet. Training CD is Windows and Mac compatible.



$25 for the download versions.
$30 shipped for a CD-ROM


Special offer: You can get all three training series CD's for $65 shipped world wide


*PayPal payments preferred. Please send PP payment to (airgunskiff@yahoo.com)
*Western Union transfers are excepted as well

thank you,


Last edited by AASkiff on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
Normally, a 'commercial' venture is not allowed here without some sort of prior arrangement. But, because this is a training/info package more than a real airgun/parts selling setup it can stay around.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:24 am Reply with quote
michael
New Member
New Member
Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 2
Location: salem or.
Smile hello to all
my name is michael and i am new at this so here i go.i just wanted to post comments on the in tune training cd, i purchase from aaskiff.what a great idea to make this cd. and that i was very pleased i made the purchase.i had never taken any of my 8 air guns apart before. and i have 2 that need some fixing.well knowing how much it would cost to send them off and getting them fixed, big money.so i decided that i wanted to learn how to work on them my self. so i went to the good old internet.and ending up finding this cd.what a great find. buy this cd if you want to learn to do it your self.i did my first gun and he makes it easy to do with his knowlage in this cd.an the results i had after doing the tear down an re assembly and some tips and stuff for tuning i did. i was amazed of the big diffrents in the gun. the chrony told the story i picked up about 150 fps with just a few little things he points out. and i can still go back in to it and do more to it for more fps. so if your looking to do it your self buy this cd you will be glad you did.thanks go to aaskiff your cd is great. he will also respond to your emails fast and fill you with info. with any questions you may have.
thank you michael

_________________
airgunsareone
View user's profile Send private message
Re: For Sale: Springer Tuning E-book training CD - $35 shipp 
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quote
Brutuz
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 504
AASkiff wrote:
Hello Folks,

I put together an interactive E-Book training CD titled “In Tune with a Springer”


Could you please upload and share a pdf containing sections of each chapter?

_________________

Crosman [1300 1322 1377 1377c 1389 2289G Mark II SSP250 2300KT 2400KT ]
Sheridan [HB20]
Haenel [III 284]
SMK [XS78 Deluxish]
My vids on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Do I smell a rat ???// 
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quote
kanyon
Silver Status Member
Silver Status Member
Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1582
Location: New Zealand
A guy turns up hawking a tuning CD new member first post.....
then another new guy turns up..first post raving about
the tuning CD......what are the chances Question ..same guy or two guys in partnership....or maybe I got it wrong Exclamation
If so sorry Embarassed

In saying that....i still wouldn't mine having a look at it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
 
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quote
AirGunEric
Site Admin
Site Admin
Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 6930
Location: "Out There"
IP's indicate the posts came from different areas of the U.S.- same ISP, different geographic servers.

I will give the people the benefit of the doubt, but it would have been nice if the original poster had come back at least once in the 4 months since posting the ad to join a discussion/contribute in some way.

_________________
`

I'd say "I care."

But I'd be lying.


Canadian Airgun Supplier: http://www.scopesandammo.com/storefront
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quote
michael
New Member
New Member
Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 2
Location: salem or.
its for real i am the one that was raging about the cd and not the one posting the cd for sale. and yes it is worth it to buy this cd. i did and am happy with it. hope this helps clear the air. if you have not worked on your own guns your self you will be happy to have this cd.the reason why i made such a good coment on this cd is,aaskiff is a cool dude.like i said in my post if you have questions he responds to your email with in 24 hours. and help you through if you have a problem or questions. thats hard to find out there. and i have ran in to that before,when people say email me and i will help.its good for about 2 or 3 emails then the get tired of it and quite responding to your emails,and you get shined on. well this is alot diffrent.i felt he was dealing with me on a personal level.and he is very smart when it comes to springers. you can tell by the response you get back from him,he knows what he is talking about.and he is full of resources.
thanks michael new member

_________________
airgunsareone
View user's profile Send private message
Re: Do I smell a rat ???// 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 am Reply with quote
AASkiff
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Location: Irvine, California
kanyon wrote:
A guy turns up hawking a tuning CD new member first post.....
then another new guy turns up..first post raving about
the tuning CD......what are the chances Question ..same guy or two guys in partnership....or maybe I got it wrong Exclamation
If so sorry Embarassed

In saying that....i still wouldn't mine having a look at it Laughing


I may be a new member on this web site, but not new to airguns. Actually if you are familiar with the yellow forum and BOI section and I am reviewed there so you can look me up under the same name http://www.network54.com/Forum/406412/

Another thing I am not a full time dealer as some think. I just know how to tune and up springers almost all of them because most of them are the same thing just assembled slightly different.

I did 10 meter target shooting when I was a teenager in Russia. And in those days which was like 20 years or so we were not allowed to shoot or didn't get to shoot until we could service a springer. First month of training was just taking down guns and putting it back together and handing it over to a kid next to you and then taking his gun apart. So belive me the information I learned stayed with me for many years. And when I got back into airguns 2 years ago I had no troubles orienting myself trying to take the rifle down. I guess once you learn how to drive you don't forget. Smile And within this past 2 years I owned lot's of springers which I moded and ended up selling/trading

Now I shoot FT where I reside in California. My current personal springers are AA TX200, Diana 54, and 350 .

You can download a 4page demo copy of the CD to preview the format (FREE Demo 4 page preview download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CWTJ3FV download the zip archive, unzip it, run InTune.exe)

I explain things out in easy to follow manner, how it can be done. Once you are done with the CD you will be able to work on your springers. There is no black magic to it when it comes to tuning a springer. Anybody can do it.

My CD's sell well and I get positive feedback from most people. (You can ask guys on the yellow forum)... Which makes me happy.


Last edited by AASkiff on Sun May 10, 2009 6:21 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Re: For Sale: Springer Tuning E-book training CD - $35 shipp 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:47 am Reply with quote
AASkiff
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Location: Irvine, California
Brutuz wrote:
AASkiff wrote:
Hello Folks,

I put together an interactive E-Book training CD titled “In Tune with a Springer”


Could you please upload and share a pdf containing sections of each chapter?


It's not a .pdf it is a VB application. Here is a sample for preview. (FREE Demo 4 page preview download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CWTJ3FV download the zip archive, unzip it, run InTune.exe)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quote
Brutuz
Senior Member
Senior Member
Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 504
Tnx for sharing the demo Alex (saw your name on GTA).

Looks good Cool

Original post $35 Shipped has been changed because it's a 3-cd package now?

_________________

Crosman [1300 1322 1377 1377c 1389 2289G Mark II SSP250 2300KT 2400KT ]
Sheridan [HB20]
Haenel [III 284]
SMK [XS78 Deluxish]
My vids on Youtube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quote
AASkiff
New Member
New Member
Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Location: Irvine, California
No I actually updated the price, to be fair to the guys on the yellow forum. I offer them there at $50 per copy now, $40 for the download version. It has been several months since I came to this website. Some how lost it in my bookmarks.

However I will still honor the $35 shipped to CONUS for everyone that posted a reply or showed interest before I made pricing update.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
F/S: Service manuals for springers, Gamo, Crosman, TX200, R9 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » For Sale
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT - 5 Hours  
Page 1 of 1  

  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  

Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.


Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Partial Styling Supplied by Vjacheslav Trushkin Themes Database.