Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself » Hello from SE Pennsylvania!
Hello from SE Pennsylvania! 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:35 am Reply with quote
jimhenry2000
Hello and thanks for adding me to the group! Here is my intro. I have been into airgunning since the mid-70s but kind of got away from it for the last 20-25 years. I recently retired and am getting back into it. In the mid-80s I launched the world's first online forum dedicated to airguns, AirPower BBS, aka AirGun*HQ. We had airgunners from all over the USA and Canada, plus some from the UK and Europe dial in regularly to share airgun related files as well as talk airgunning in our Airgun dedicated message base. Later we gated our Airgun specific message base to FidoNet as the AIRGUN Echo, the Airgunners Information Exchange. This made our AIRGUN message available on over 20,000 BBSs world-wide. Soon after we also gated the AIRGUN Echo to the Internet email discussion list, AIRGUN.LIST. This was also made available as a newsgroup from AirPower's news server and we also offered it through our web BBS on www.airpower.com. Back in the early to mid-90s I was Chief Range Officer of the Airgun Field Course at Delaware County Field and Stream Association in SE Pennsylvania. We built a wonderful wooded Field Target course traversing over 400 yards through the woods and consisting of 50 target lanes each from 10 to 50 yards long. We had the best attnded FT matches in the country back then with from 30 to 50 contestants per match with attendees coming from all over the East coast.. Alas, work intervened and I had to pull away from that and focus on my career. Now I can again devote more time to airgunning. My interests include springers, gas spring guns, and CO2. As yet I have no interest in PCPs but I suppose that could change. I'm not certain exactly how many airguns I have in my collection but some of my favorites in my collection are: Air Arms TX200, Beeman R10, HW35, HW50, Gamo Whisper Fusion Mach 1, TS-45, QB-22, Daisy Buzz Barton, Daisy Red Ryder, Crosman 2400 KT, Crosman 1100 Trapmaster, Gamo Viper Express, Beeman P-1, Webley Hurricane, Crosman SSP-250, Crosman 2240, Crosman Mark I, Crosman 600 (2), Crosman 116, and Sig Sauer P226.
Great to be here!

Hello from SE Pennsylvania! 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Introduce Yourself