Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics » Do you want to borrow a Kalibrgun Cricket for a few weeks ?
Do you want to borrow a Kalibrgun Cricket for a few weeks ? 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quote
catanonia
I am trying to start a new channel which has unbiased and non-sponsored content to give you honest reviews on air rifles and equipment.

It is not any easy job and my way to try and do this is to ask you the air gun community for help.

This video explains all.

https://youtu.be/JhN6Lk-8N98

So do you want to help ? Do you want to swap rifles for a few weeks ? Do you want to lend me a rifle to review ? If so, please give me a shout on this forum or via the email address in the video description.

I am honest and trustworthy and we can work out anything you need to feel safe and secure. Phone calls, insurance, rifle loan etc etc, everything to give you the confidence.

Only please offer help if you are UK and have a non FAC (under 12ft/lb) rifle you want to share with me.

Many thanks and even if you can't offer help, your views and subscriptions help.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quote
toadmyster223
That's really cool. Hope you find someone to help you out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:25 pm Reply with quote
catanonia
toadmyster223 wrote:
That's really cool. Hope you find someone to help you out.

I have found a few. One guy local has a collection of rifles and is pee'd off with the bias reviews online and wants to help me out.

Fingers crossed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Alstone
Moderator & Site Supporter
I would have thought you are flogging a dead horse on this one, most people I know who have decent gun’s certainly would not lend then out, they even stay with then when someone tries one out at the club. Also who pays the postage and insurance for this lone?
Al

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quote
catanonia
Alstone wrote:
I would have thought you are flogging a dead horse on this one, most people I know who have decent gun’s certainly would not lend then out, they even stay with then when someone tries one out at the club. Also who pays the postage and insurance for this lone?
Al

Indeed that is the case most often. But so far I have 3 people who think the cause is worthwhile and wished there were unbiased and un-sponsored reviews of the guns they brought and regretted.

Out of these 3 people, it is looking like I will have 6 - 7 rifles to review over the next 12 months.

These people tend to be those that have a collection and see the worthwhile cause of the channel. After all I am not in this for profit, I will be lucky to fund a tin of pellets if you look at my view figures.

Just to add as well, I am not expecting a FX Impact to land on my lap, more over some of the more common / older rifles out there that people look at for 2nd hand.

Thanks all though for the comments, it will be a struggle, but one I will keep trying whilst I have the free time.

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:23 am Reply with quote
Alstone
I did see your appraisal of the Kalibrgun Cricket and it was very good plus the follow up. So good luck!

Al

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quote
Bob La Londe
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Alstone wrote:
I did see your appraisal of the Kalibrgun Cricket and it was very good plus the follow up. So good luck!

Al

Have you got a direct link to the Cricket review. I've got a .25 Cricket and except for an initial leak which the dealer took care (replacement gun) I have really been very happy with it. Power, Accuracy, Shot Count, Pellet Friendliness. I'd be very curious to see what the negative points might be.

Do you want to borrow a Kalibrgun Cricket for a few weeks ? 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » General Air Gun Questions and Topics