 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | Hi from Yorkshire, UK |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 am |
|
|
| micken |
| New Member |

|
 |
| Joined: 29 Aug 2014 |
| Posts: 1 |
| Location: UK |
|
|
 |
Hi, I've just joined the forum. I shoot airguns and rimfire, both rifle and pistol, competing at 10m, 20yd, 25yd and 50m in a range of disciplines. Most recent acquisition was a mint HW35e in .22 from 1978/79 and I'm hoping to pick up an Anschutz 1422 this weekend. My next renovation project is a FWB 300SU that I've had on one side for a while. Start a phased retirement this weekend so will have 4 days a week of my life back to get the time to do the things I want to do.
Cheers,
Mick |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
 |  | | | |  |  |  |  | |  | |  |  |  |
Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:40 am |
|
|
| AirGunEric |
| Site Admin |

 |
 |
| Joined: 20 Jan 2007 |
| Posts: 6930 |
| Location: "Out There" |
|
|
 |
Welcome to the forum!
4 days a week to do what you like sounds like a nice arrangement... |
|
|
 |
 |
|
|
|  |  |  | | | |  |  |
Note: If you are seeing "Please enter your username and password to log in." Your browser cookies have been reset
or you need to register to access the topic in question. Use the 'Register' button near the top left of this page.
|