Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pellets/Ammo » Berretta PX4 Storm stick magazines sticking
Berretta PX4 Storm stick magazines sticking 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 pm Reply with quote
gage3780
I've had trouble with my Berretta Storm's 16 round dual pellet/bb double sided magazines after spraying them with spray silicone. The wheels became really stuck and The pellets and bb's arent firing from the gun. The rotary tip of the mags became really hard to spin after that. I soaked them in 90% alcohol and it seemed to loosen them up, but they're still not coming out of the barrel often. I broke the gun down and checked everything and reassembled it, checking the barrel trough to the magazine with a cleaning rod and it seems like the barrel and the mag holes line up ok! Th slide kicks back real hard cocking the hammer as its supposed to do, and plenty of CO2 comes out of the barrel with mag empty.

I'm wondering what would be the best to lube them and even if you should. I'm wondering does the mage rotate clockwise? Does the mag rotate every time you squeeze the trigger even without Co2 in it, so I can check if its rotating. These mags are really expensive. They're about $10.00 from everybody for just one stick. I have 4 mags and they're about a year old. They have screws and can be disassembled. I would appreciate what to check and could use some advise on my problem. I'm thinking about going to order 1 new one and load it and still see if the problem remains. HELP

[img]

[/img]
Berretta PX4 Storm stick magazines sticking 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Pellets/Ammo