Click Here for AirGunHome.com Main Page
Argentina Australia Belgium Canada Chile Denmark France Germany Greece India
Italy Mexico New Zealand Netherlands Norway Russian Federation South Africa Spain Turkey United Kingdom United States
AirGunHome.com: THE Worldwide Airgun Forum

AirGunSeals.com Main Page Link
Air Gun Home Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles » Crosman Trigger Help Please
Crosman Trigger Help Please 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Crosman Nitro
I have a crosman nitro xp it was dropped in the mud. so i thought i would do some good by cleaning it thouroughly. I noticed alot of dirt inside the trigger assembly and took it apart. I thought it would be like the trigger on my rifle. when i took out the third pin it kinda fell apart before i could get a look at it. but now i have 3 pins 3 springs and two metal bars and cant seem to get it back together. can anyone help please. maybe reference a video. i couldnt find one. or even an exploded view. maybe just some detailed pictures.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm Reply with quote
viper2788
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaPCvNidMvo

^ that might help..
Crosman trigger 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quote
pelletpal
If you want to do something constructive while you have the trigger apart, do a Google search on "Crosman trigger fix" or something like that. You will find at least two videos that make two really good points - 1.) The little pin that had the coiled spring wrapped around it can be scrapped, spring and all. This will get rid of the atrocious, extended first-stage that everybody hates. The second idea is to put a few washers around the pin that bridges the slot in the trigger. This lightens and shortens the trigger pull immensely. I did these two simple steps and I now have a nice single-stage trigger that breaks at about 1.5 #.
Crosman Trigger Help Please 
  Air Gun Home Forum Index » Rifles